Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how to make mp3s Karaoke ver.? - Minitokyo

how to make mp3s Karaoke ver.?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

got lots of music that i want to remove the vocals , but i dunno how to do that XP , so im seeking help from anyone here who has an idea on how to do that ?

please , dont use complicated words or explanations , cuz from the tutorials i read , i dont get a thing XP

NOTE : I use a program called audacity , if an1 knws how to use that program to remove vocals , ill be glad if u can help me ^^

i'll appreciate any1 who can help ^^

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

Google is your best friend.
Your best friend should help you with your problems
if you ask him nicely and clearly.

here
or here

Note: Before downloading the program, scan for viruses first before executing. And also do a system restore point, just in case if that program crashes the system.
Install at your own risk.

Signature

Rei011

Rei011

Eva 00 Pilot

Go to sound effect manager in control panel and fill in the "VOICE CANCELATION".

Lonely Angel....

Quote by Rei011Go to sound effect manager in control panel and fill in the "VOICE CANCELATION".

You have to explain how to do it because not every system
will have the same type of soundcard and sound effect manager that you have.

Signature

Those 2 programs couldnt help me , it reduced it but not good enough , i can still here the vocals , abt the VOICE CANCELATION , dunno where sound effect manager is XP , any other ideas?

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.