Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Database errors everywhere. - Minitokyo

Database errors everywhere.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Madydiu

Madydiu

Pantsu pantsu~

I have been trying to submit my second version of my Primula (from Shuffle!) fanart, but I allways get database error (There was an error with the database. Please try again later.) I have been trying to submit that fanart for... months? I get that database error _before_ I get even chance to upload the image (in step 2)
Some time ago I was able to submit Shuffle fanart tho' but it was different pic. Now I'm getting that Database error again.

AND. Lately I have been trying to submit White Clarity wallpaper, but I get the same f**king database error there too. Just the same when trying to submit Shuffle fanart.

Please... I know that someone can help me so please... I have allways ben good to MT :(

(bgw. I didn't want to post this thing to other database error threads, 'cause I think that this problem will be fixed faster this way... So sorry if I'm troubling you ._.)

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Can you please paste the exact error message you are getting?

Madydiu

Madydiu

Pantsu pantsu~

Quote by Tama-NekoCan you please paste the exact error message you are getting?

I already pasted it

Quote by Madydiu(There was an error with the database. Please try again later.)

And I get the same thing when trying to post Shuffl fanart and White Clarity animewallpaper

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I just tried right now and was able to get to the third step of submission (uploading.)
Which route did you go to submit? Did you start the process from your control panel (my.minitokyo.net) or from the category page (browse.minitokyo.net/370/shuffle)?
If you've been submitting from the category page I would suggest trying to submit from your control panel instaed. It will tell you how many credits you need in order to upload, and this may be what is preventing you from doing so.

Madydiu

Madydiu

Pantsu pantsu~

I tried submitting from my controlpanel and from the category page. And the same thing happens on both of them.

And I have over 400 gredits, so that can't be the problem ;)

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.