Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If quarantined, did I do something wrong? - Minitokyo

If quarantined, did I do something wrong?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

If my gallery item gets quarantined does that mean I did something wrong?
:\
What do I do to fix it?
x_x

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

Hi
I seem to have a similar problem with a wallpaper I uploaded. Although it uploaded well, and it was accepted, it can't be previewed anymore. It seems that people already viewed, downloaded and favorised it before but when I try to open it I get a black screen.
That's strange... I don't know this is similar to your problem...but... is there anyone that can help ?
I don't know I should bug the site's moderators for this. I couldn't find a clear answer in the FAQ though... If my wallpaper's accepted, I think that must mean I followed the rules, doesn't it... It's not thàt bad after all.
Hope this gets an answer...

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

Mine says
"'Kawaii' by hayate392 has been placed in quarantine and cannot be viewed nor downloaded.
Only the owner of the gallery item can initiate a request to return it to the gallery.

It will be permanently purged on or short after March 08.

Minitokyo Staff urges everyone to submit their pictures in either the Sandbox or Anime Pictures Dump: This generally is more benicifial to your credit count, and an item posted there can never be deleted. Also, the amount of feedback you receive does not necessarily have to be less than in the gallery. "

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

There are many reasons that can explain a quarantine: poor quality, hentai, wall/art isn't yours, etc.... everything is in the rules in the support section, just go read them... like everyone should <.< : http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/

you can always go here to complain but make sure you followed the rules first : http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/38205/complaints-deleted-images-warnings-bans/

to ValiS, when something is quarantined, you can't even access the main page (where the comments are), a message blocks you before that... i tried to upload your wall About the moon and an elf, and it's really a bug, all you can do is report it...

merged: 01-26-2006 ~ 05:18am

Quote by hayate392Mine says
"'Kawaii' by hayate392 has been placed in quarantine and cannot be viewed nor downloaded.
Only the owner of the gallery item can initiate a request to return it to the gallery.

It will be permanently purged on or short after March 08.

Minitokyo Staff urges everyone to submit their pictures in either the Sandbox or Anime Pictures Dump: This generally is more benicifial to your credit count, and an item posted there can never be deleted. Also, the amount of feedback you receive does not necessarily have to be less than in the gallery. "

btw, didn't you receive a PM from Botchii that gives you the reason for the quarantine?

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

I was just about to say nevermind I got a Pm.......
Gomen nasai.....

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.