Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A new addition to W. Virginia's PE curriculum - Minitokyo

A new addition to W. Virginia's PE curriculum

page 1 of 1 4 total items

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Check out this article. It seems that West Virginia officials are adding DDR to the physical education program to help combat youth obesity. Setups will be purchased for each of the 700+ public schools and made available to students.

Unfortunately, they will be using the XBox version, instead of the PS2. It also makes me wonder what kind of "rugged dance pad" they're using. At the quoted price, they'd be hard pressed to get Cobalt Fluxes...

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Yay! Now instead of obese kids, West Virginia will have sweaty obese kids in their public schools! ;)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well idk much about the technical stuff ^_^' ... but DDR as part of PE curriculums has been around for at least a couple of years... i remember seeing segments about it on the news back when i was in high school. i think it's a really good/fun way to get kids active.

Signature Image

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Quote by fireflywisheswell idk much about the technical stuff ^_^' ... but DDR as part of PE curriculums has been around for at least a couple of years... i remember seeing segments about it on the news back when i was in high school. i think it's a really good/fun way to get kids active.

I saw something about it in some California schools awhile back, but this is the first time I've heard of an entire state adopting it. It's pretty crazy, I think.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.