Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hi :) newbie here.. - Minitokyo

hi :) newbie here..

page 1 of 1 10 total items

:) Hello, my name's Jin (I'm a girl) and yup, I'm one of those new members here in this site. It looks a bit complicated to me (the site) but I'll try to familiarize myself to this community. The walls are just so amazing and great, people seem 'nice' and the layout is so cute ^-^. That's all I can say at the moment and take care. Thx!

~ jin-chan

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

It's great to have you here! Don't worry, you'll get the hang of everything in no time :)

Just remember to take a quick gander at the community guidelines whenever you get a chance and you should be all set. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Welcome to MT. Yeah, the site can be a little overwhelming, but once you get used to it you can impress your friends. XD Enjoy yourself, follow the rules (as I'm sure you will), and I'll see you around. *hands jin-chan a seaweed wrapped cracker* Mmm...tasty. :)

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

kakaru353

kakaru353

||Death by Crayon||

Welcome to MT =D I felt the same way, so don't worry, you get used to it really fast. See you around!

Wow, thx guys. Ok I'll make sure I read the guidelines.
Thx for the seaweed wrapped cracker, Elves. ^-^ Yum!

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Hey pleased to meet you ^^ well i hope you enjoy your time in mt and well i see ya around bye bye =]

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Hi Jin! :D Welcome to MT! ^_______^
Yeah.. MT looks complicated at first but then later u get used to everything! :)

I totally agree! MT is full of talented artists! ^^

I hope u have a great time here and make lots of friends! :)
Bye! *waves*

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

Thx so much for the very warm welcome ^-^

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

hi, welcome you to MT ^^, im so glad to make friend with you, lets enjoy everything in our community ^^. feel free ask me whatever you wanna ^__^

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Hey, Welcome. I, myself am a newbie too. I've registered last night and I didn't have the slightest clue what was I doing. So I would like to welcome you and myself :P

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.