Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How well do you shop? - Minitokyo

How well do you shop?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

How well do you shop?
Me?
I have to round the mall like 20 times to find the right thing.
For me it wasn't bad at all because when you walk and found the coolest MNG shirt, you may found a more attractive and Cheaper RADIO ACTIVE shirt at the mall.
I call it as an instinct when will I took my money from my wallet.
I've done that lotasa times and I do know 1 hour isn't enough.
How well do YOU shop?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i usually look around first (unless the store is the only place to get it or its the same price everywhere else ^__^;;)

i usually do research on the web first, well cept for clothes, i generally look around first (thats when i buy them ^_^;;

Signature Image

I look around for about 2 times, then, when I'm satisfied at the quality and price of something, I buy it. XD

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

..... Well i'm a guy i suck at it pretty bad my mum gave me a shopping list to go buy it like had stuff like self rising flower ,milk , cheese well normal stuff and i still suck at it i brought normal flower . and i still don't know what the different is and when i got home with the food i brought nothing right . well except one or two things . which was milk and something else .

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

if its food and such, i may go to diff supermarkets if its a specific item, otherwise i try to find the cheapest, while still being a good brand hahaha

Signature Image

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Personally I'm not very good with grocery shopping. Picking out better looking vegetables and fruit is not hard to do, but I need to be given a list because I don't know how to cook and therefore do not know any recipes. -_-

Otherwise I'm quite the shopper. Since middle school I would set aside at least 6 hours for a single trip to the mall/dept stores/shopping districts. Only on weekends of course. My mom's side of the family has some insane shopping experts, and so I learned from the best. :) I'm extremely picky about what I buy and have the stamina to back up the need to find the perfect item.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

there was thing saying (actually i think it was just a joke lol) - women go to shop, men go to buy

but meh, im crap i just buy it if i like it, then when i get home my mum screams "aiya its cheaper in this place!" when its only like 3 bux diff
and for groceries i just buy it if it looks cheap, and it turns out to be a rip

aiya.

I'm definitely not a good shopper. I barely do any shopping at all, so I'm usually stuck with the stuff I was wearing for three years or so. So when I do go shopping, I try to find stuff that I really like. WHich takes a really really long time, since I'm pretty indesicive.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well, it depends. If I'm buying for someone else, say, for a birthday or otherwise, I'm usually pretty good at finding good deals amidst all the crap ones. Excluding an mp3 player I bought my best friend for the holidays, I only spent about 50$ total - on everyone I bought for.

It's a little different when it comes to buying for myself. I can usually walk into one store and find something I like on the first try - but that isn't always a good thing. I sometimes spend a lot of money on impulse.

i normally only buy things n actually shop when i need or want something... for example a comic book when i finished de previous vol.... but i often go out with my mother and cousins who shops often, n i browse through while waiting for them... n i have a tendency to walk into a hardware shop... oh ya... i was taught "shopping" in sch, as in comparing prices, chosing the product base on quality n price... so i compare prices n take hours to get one thing...

It depends on my mood, at times I have to go over several times to be satisfied enough to purchase an item. Other times, when I see something I like, I buy it immediately.

shopping usually is the worst time for me. I have beyond-normal tastes (normal being peppy, pinky tops emblazoned with flowers) and the stuff I usually like happen to be really expensive TT_TT I'd end up just browsing and if I do make a purchase, it would be like after I searched around for two hours.

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

I usually know what i want and where to get it and i could spend a paycheck or two on things i want and like easily within a few days.

As for grocery shopping, its not really a problem for me either, i usually know what i like to buy and cook and eat on a regular basis as well. Its not that im boring or narrow-minded but im someone who usually does something on a routine basis. *nods*

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I usually know what I want to buy and know where to buy it cheapest! ^__^

After that, I'll just browse the mall to see if there's any sales or deals or steals going on in stores that I usually don't go to.

I love it when there's a huge sale! ^___^

I generally know where to go to get some deals and the best prices, but I do look around once or twice to make sure that I'm not getting ripped off, although sometimes I've phoned around only to find that one place out of twenty actually has what I'm looking for, so in that situation I don't really have much choice. I also really don't like to spend too much time on it, even if it's going into a store like EB I still just want to get in and out and call it quits after that. Guess I'm just a to-the-point kind of shopper.

ChosenEntity

ChosenEntity

One Who Is VERY Afraid Of Cows

Quote by schimke there was thing saying (actually i think it was just a joke lol) - women go to shop, men go to buy

Heh, I think I was meant to be a guy. I HATE shopping.

.... Well, actually, I don't really hate shopping itself, but I hate shopping with others (i.e. my sisters T_T) When I shop, be it for clothes, groceries, whatever, I'm in and out in ten minutes. Tops. When I go with my sisters, they take 5 freakin hours to pick out a t-shirt. They have to try on ten different things, exchange just about every one for a different size, model (I'm usually the judge... don't know why they'd ask me for my opinion. I wear jeans, guy shoes, and snarky tees. :\), then check about five different stores for the lowest price. THEN we have to go back to the one with the "best" and "cutest" clothes, buy them, then we spend at least another hour there 'cause something else "cute" caught someones eye. x_x By the end, I'm just about bashing my head against the wall.

Groceries... I'm just a complete retard. I'll stand in an isle looking between my list and the shelf and not see the item.... which is usually sitting right in front of me. :sweat:

.... Alright. Maybe I do hate shopping.

merged: 02-25-2006 ~ 05:41am
Actually, I like shopping online. :) Something about sitting on you butt, pushing buttons, knowing that hundreds of miles away, someone is getting paid to stare at your order, say "she's buying WHAT?!", then push more buttons to make countless unknown others run around for the sake of YOU... I dunno. Just makes me feel fuzzy. :) Laziness rules.

"If you don't want us cutting down trees, wipe your ass with a spotted owl."

"I don't have a problem with God, I just hate his stupid fan club."

I love shopping and too i will go round and round of the shopping mall that sometimes i`m worried that my friends will get angry.. but i do compare the things:
1)quality
2)usefulness
3)price(very important)
4)pretty or fashion
So most of the time i take very long to decide on what to buy and i`m really fuzzy

most of the things I shop for I get off the internet but usually I know exactly what Im after and can finish shopping rather quickly as long as Im not shopping for clothes Im picky in that area my biggest problem is over spending I have a bad habit of seeing something someone would like and buying it for them for no particular reason.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.