Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Burning Gundam-any suggestions on improvement? - Minitokyo

Burning Gundam-any suggestions on improvement?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4742/burningdesire6qn.jpg
any suggestions on how to improve on it?

Signature

I would say that your background is too simple, try to create a more complex one. This way it looks like you did nothing except extracting and using a filter.

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

wut kind do u suggest? flames/techno?
which one of these is better?
any suggestions for the ones below?
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3628/burningdesire4ry.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1230/burningdesire28vb.jpg

Signature

hellbomb

KaBoom!

wow. normally i hate burning gundam, but you make it look good ^_^

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

well,thx but i was hoping 4 suggestions.

Signature

The first version is better I think, those artifacts in the second look a bit strange to me. My suggestion would be to try out some explosion like effect in the background and to change the text font.

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

wut kind of font?
description?

Signature

I like the second one personaly.
Take my love, my pain, and all of my anger !
Domon Kazu - Mobile Fighter G Gundam

well,i stilll need more suggestions.
do u think an explosion wilkl look good?
and i dont wanna change the font.

Signature

I like the addition of the flame/black color in the background of the second version...I would suggest toning down the filter on the character though...it's an interesting idea to have the zooming in perspective effect but it's strange to have the entire character filtered...makes it a little too blurry...perhaps if you preserved slightly sharper edges?

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

the 2nd one looks good. the flames give more impact and correspond to ur title "burning gundam"/"burning desire".
but i like the gundam to be a bit smaller..so the flame can hv some attention too :)
keep it up!~
since u said u don't wanna change the font....=_+ but i think it stands out too much.

boo

aclark

aclark

Bleach freak

I really like the first one, although I think something could be done with the text wether it be resizing or a change of colour other than that its great mate.

The soul of the sword and its master are one.

Please check out and comment on my new works (Rukia I will save you, Brothers together in tough times, The warrior known as Kenpachi, The eyes of sasuke.)

ok,ill take these suggestions into consideration.ill try and finish it cuz i got toher work as well.

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.