Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Anime Ever.... - Minitokyo

Best Anime Ever....

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

HI my dear friends and collegues:D

I was thinking why not to share our opinions in this subject....

Which anime of all you say is the better ever ever?

Sometimes when you acquire some DVD anime to make you Anime library larger, there's always one you want to show your friend and for some reason this is the one that touch your heart (so cheasy =D).

So the question is this....

Which one of your anime list is in the bottom of your heart, and which are the reasons of that?

My favorite anime ever, is X, 1999 the clamp... Why?

The main reason is the topic that treats about the nature and the humanity.

Nature Vs. Humanity... which one must prevail?

Like I'm an Activist, i would often say the nature. sometimes we forgot that she exists, our mother earth, and we commit many upsettings against her.
Perhaps we don't see it at the moment, but those constants bad treatments, sooner or later, will be demonstrated before our eyes.

I liked the way that they resolved the problem.

Tell me yours and reasons.

Thank you...

Claudia a.k.a. Nubes

Ya know, this thread should probably go to the General anime and manga talk, but hey I'm just sayin'. To me, the best ever would be Cowboy Bebop for so many reasons. First the crew of the Bebop. They are just some of the craziest characters out there. Second would be the music. The jazz and piano solos and minuets- they are just so cool and sad. Third would be the fluid animation, especially the action scenes. No speed lines and such- just constant continuation of the scenes. Last would be the ending. It is by far the best ending I have ever saw. It's sad that both Spike and Julia had to die, oh well.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

heeeeeeeey!

You ruined me the end... i haven't seeing Cowboy bebop yet... but anyway, im new here:S that's the reason i post this thread here... sorryyyyyyy

Ciao

Take care

Claudia

bobveil

bob

nubes, i'm not new here i've been here for one mounth and thank u for writing back to me. i guess i do have good taste thank u again

bob

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

This should have been moved to the General Anime&Manga Lounge - I guess EternalParadox forgot to do that. Also, please don't bump up old threads with posts that have nothing to do with the topic--

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.