Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 melty blood - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i believe that melty blood is that tsukihime fighting game that i see so many pictures of.
if it isnt can someone tell me the real title

and nonetheless,
i would like to knwo where i can get it
thanks for any help

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Ponzu

Ponzu

Len Fan

Yeah, Melty Blood is the fighting game of Tsukihime.
To get it maybe try Hongfire or Deltaanime.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Act Cadenza is the arcade version, if you can install the update of 2.5 for final tuned, it is basically the same thing, just when u play, switch to arcade controls mode.
But believe me, it is not worth your time to try and move those buttons on a keyboard, you probably lose your fingers.

Here is one thing however, I love the game, the only thing that sucks is the AI, it sucks bad, once you get over the combos...it is too easy.

My fav is of course Nero Chaos and Shiki Nanaya, love these two.
I hate how they changed Shion's Mad Form's ability, she loses the skill to pull people....that sucks.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.