Group announcement by

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

Cancel

hey, all members of utada hikaru fans!
this is k1, as the groups admin, wanna talkin to ya all!

New Rule of the group:
- all member please be active on the group. the member that doesnt active in 1 month *not loggin in* will be deleted from the group. the member that doesnt active on groups gb in 7 week will be deleted...

reason : we want you to be active. this group is now dead, if doesnt becoz of the admin post on the groups page.

- if we make a contest... *someday* we want all the member to be Join the contest. do all your best! we didnt see d good or d badness on your works, but ur activity!

@ admin, esp naru-san: sorry for make a announcement without tellin you guys... but i'm gettin crazy w/ all the inactiveness of this group... naru-san, really really sorry...

Cancel

*to k1* lol, I was a little suprised when I saw the announcement but no need to be sorry, Your admin for a reason, because I trust you in operating our group, so yea no worries.

*generally speaking*
Anyways, yea I really want to find a way to fix the inactiveness of this group so if any of our members has any thoughts on what you would like added to the group and so on It will be really helpful you know?

And about this contest, it is something we admins have been throwing around for a while now, but have been to cautious in bringing out because well, frankly all our members have disappeared! T_T
So yea, if there are still members interested in the contest and also have thoughts on that make yourself heard!

Well, I'll be around for more updates and such.
~narutofan

Signature

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

Cancel

^^;
so sorry, naru-san~ -_-;;
thanks for supporting my idea~ ^^ *glomp*
*crying tears coz happy* TT XD

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Cancel

oi about being active ack my mouse isnt working that well and I cant use the comp that much >_< *cries* I need a new mouse,I'll try to be as active as I can

Signature

• Jan 27, 2006

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Cancel

-sniffle- Wahh..I bet..I'm off the list..lol. <(!_!)>" I try being in a lot, but have no time whats so ever. I think sophmore year..is a pain.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

• Jan 28, 2006

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Cancel

Well, everyone can try to be online for a while. ... Just leave a line saying hi or something....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Jan 28, 2006

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

Cancel

what lunacrystal said was absolutely right.
the members should checkin d group page for sumtime, i dont care if u just sayin hi or sumtin like that... at least once a week... >.<

@eclair-chan : that's okay. i understand that... i hope the mouse getting fixed soon! ^^

ansforce

ansforce

KINYA KOTANI

Cancel

I'm still alive here, wazzup guys? I hope you're all doing fine. Utada is releasing another single this month. So stay tuned. ^_^'

The Rage Beat Signature Image
Latest Scan Sakura Kicks!

• Feb 05, 2006

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

Cancel

yea, she has done it~ Passion~ ^^
that was the title of the single, and that was really great!

@ans : thanks for being alive in this group~ ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.