Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music Event - And Art! A random request... - Minitokyo

Music Event - And Art! A random request...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey there everyone!

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong subcategory of the forums, it's kind of hard with a subject that spans two topics - so apologies in advance if it does need to be moved.

Secondly, I have an artistic request for everyone interested. It's for an event that will be held in London, UK, and it's a battle of the bands. Four bands compete for prizes in front of a small-medium audience and judges.
The bands are of the following: indie, rock, emo, screamo qualities.
The name of the event is called "The Showdown"

Because I know that there are a lot of creative people on this website, I'm actually just looking for any creative ideas for a logo that can be placed later on flyers and posters and at the venue.

If any of the ideas submitted are used, FULL credit will be given to the person who created the design.

I know this is random, but as a student, and as a member of MT for a while now, I thought I would give it to the most creative people I know.

Please submit any ideas - or questions - to my email at amethystmirror@hotmail.com and put the subject as: BOTB Logo Design.

Thanks a lot - if there are any problems with this thread at all, please message me :) I'd rather sort it out sooner rather than later.

Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Anmras

Pockey!

Have you gotten many replies yet?

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

To be honest, no! But eh :) it was worth a shot eh?
Stolen-chan
x

Anmras

Pockey!

Has the event happened already? I'd be interested if there's still time!

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Yeah yeah there's still time at the moment :) we're still looking at designs, so go ahead and give it a go!

We have other designers not off of here, but it's always worth it. We're looking at end of february for the end of our promotion design etc.
Stolen-chan
x

Anmras

Pockey!

okey-dokey! I'll get to work then can I email you my design(s) towards the end of the month?

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Yeah sure, go for it! It would be nice to see some different sorts of ideas :)
Thanks for having a go!

Stolen-chan
x

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.