Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Single and Album! - Minitokyo

New Single and Album!

Group announcement by TVXQ-fans

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

I just found out, thanks to Yesasia.com. TVXQ will be having a new single, Ashita wa Kuru kara (Japanese), released on March 8, 2006. BUT the bigger news! A new album! Their first entirely Japanese one! The title is still unknown, but has a current release date of March 23, 2006. They're song Ashita wa Kuru kara will be/is an opening/ending for the anime One Piece. I can't quite translate the information for you guys, but if you can read Japanese then go check it out at Yesasia.com! (I know I'd like to know what it says about it and stuff...XD hehe I tried out this anouncement stuff...XD)

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I want it, looking forward to it a bunch, thanks for the info :)

Signature

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Quote by EiminI want it, looking forward to it a bunch, thanks for the info :)

You're welcome! XD I so excited....XD I'm like dancing in circles...

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

OMGGGG!
that's sooo awesome xDDDDD

wow.
that made my day :3

Signature

YEAH! i was like lingering around yesasia at the begginning of febuary. i was like ooh! so then later, i found the video on youtube. ill post the link up but i cant do it right now because im at skool. i love dong bang shin ki.... (sigh) i missed thier first concert.... TT_TT

omg thanks for the update cant wait to get

has neone heard their new album "O"? do they have new jap singles as weoz ... i dl this song called "Step by step" one of their jap songs

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Quote by blizzarchehas neone heard their new album "O"? do they have new jap singles as weoz ... i dl this song called "Step by step" one of their jap songs

Yeah...this was back in March. ^_^ So almost a year past. We're all up with O and Balloons. And now Miss you and Step by Step

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.