Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After FMA : The Movie! [spoiler] - Minitokyo

After FMA : The Movie! [spoiler]

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well Al and Ed made their decision and said that they will stay in the Other World! Isn't it a painful ending for Winry ? Is really Ed gonna leave Winry alone ? I hope they will make a special episode so we can see the (truly) END !
I want to ask you guys what do you think about its End? Do you believe they really want to live in the other world (without Alchemy) & leave poor Winry alone :sweat: ? What is your opinion ? :)

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I want them to go back to Winry...

Have you read the manga, because apparently the ending of the anime is different to it.

As for Winry being left behind, yeah it is sad, but then I suppose if she did come with them it would have been too much of a happy ending. I don't really see Ed and Winry together though as a couple, I mean I can see it, but I don't think she is just there as a love, she's like a really close childhood friend.

I tell you though, I would have been DEVESTATED if Ed went back all by himself and Al didn't come. Lol at the start of the movie when they first open the gate I was like yelling at Al to go through the gate and wasn't very happy that Rose decided to hold him back :P

I love the brothers relationship.(L)

As for truely the end - there never really is truely an end, and all things consider I think things worked out quite well.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well to tell the truth i prefer that he stayed to the other world because i think Noa is Far more cuter than Winry :)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Quote by KukuruHave you read the manga, because apparently the ending of the anime is different to it.

May I ask... what is the ending of the manga? I haven't read it... Please!

AyuTateishi, I'd love to tell you, but I haven't read the end either, but I shall be headed to a comic store as soon as I can to find out:P

As for Noa, I think she is pretty, in her own way, like Winry is a bit of a cliche ish anime character, but I think she is a better character than Noa, Noa is a bit to much concerned with herself - yes I know she was ridiculed and all that, but she is not the girl I picture with Ed, or Al.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Does the movie hint some relationship between Ed and Noa or Al and Noe. I mean does anyone like the other? I'm just curious.

AyuTateishi , have you seen the movie - I'm guessing not :P it's quite good, it does explain the end of the series - you should see it :D

There is definitely no suggestion between Al are Noa in the movie however there is kind of a 'friendship' between Ed and Noa, but nothing to suggest they are to be a couple. Noa could possibly be fascinated with Ed because of the world he comes from, but Ed didn't show interest in her as far as I could tell

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Thanks for the info. I'm planning on getting the movie this weekend but the suspense is killing me. I really wanted to know what are the events. Well... thanks a lot.

Where are you getting the movie from, I sooo want it!

Let me know what you think of it once you see okay!

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Ok. I'm planning on looking for it in different stores this weekend. If ever I don't find any, I think I would just download it.

i like the ending of the movie; ed and al get to stay together. i really believe when al said that as long as they are together,they will find a way.it is sad that winry was left behind but hey,someday ed and al will come back.i believe so^_^ the great thing abt this series is how they potray the strength of human relationship; brotherhood,friendships,companionships..surely it won't be easy for ed and al to find their way back,but they will!they surely will!

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I hope there's another movie.

I do and I don't - it's just normally sequels suck - it's like the producers thought 'Well everyone loved the 1st, let's quickly make a second, no matter how crap it is because it doesn't matter they will go see it anyway.'

I know it's not always like that, but I'd rather them not produce a second movie at all if it's going to be just a cheap version of it.

It's hard for them to do a sequel to it too I reckon - not giving too many spoilers AyuTateishi :). It would have to be done quite artfully. For one thing, a key factor of the Full Metal Alchemist series doesn't exist in the world Ed is in...

When I first found that out, I was devistated. Just thinking they are in this other world without Winry or anyone else they've known for so long is just sad.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Yeah. That's why I was hoping for a second movie. It would be nice if they found a way to be together again with Winry and the others.

Can't believe Ed picked Noa over Winry... I mean he hardly knows her...

Why won't Ed stay in his original world? Doesn't he miss his Alchemy skills as seen during hte movie?

I don't think that he picked Winry over Noa - to me there isn't even a suggestion that he likes her. Winry is sooo much better for Ed anyway than Noa ^_^

Have you seen the movie Kawaiiakanbo? *Mild spoiler* Ed not so much wanted to go back but he didn't really have a choice - to protect the world that he grew up in with all the people he loves, he had to return so he could destroy the other side of the gate

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I think they left any opening for a 2nd movie...Al got his memories back I believe due to him traveling through the gate, so he remembers the guy from the opening sequence of the 1st movie...the one with the bomb. I think they need to remove the last vestage of their world from this world before they are able to go back. So I think they could make a 2nd interesting movie...and end it with them going home. I hope to see something like that.

yamichi

yamichi

Winry Cosplayer

Yes, I do believe that they will have something else to add to this series. Ed has already pointed out one task they have to achieve and shouldn't we be allowed to see that?
There is no clear conclusion to what happened to Roy and the other members of the military. Why the heck is Armstrong at the Rockbell household and why doesn't Winry get a break for a change? Bar the pictures she is the last person we see and to me that seems significant.
Whether it will be a 2nd movie or another (short series) I could not guess but they have certainly left it open enough. Perhaps they are waiting for the reaction of the audience.
As for the manga, thats just keeps on coming anyway!

You will not be able to sleep, so why don't you just stay awake

FroZeNaKoS

FroZeNaKoS

Thanks tooNmakeR for this Avatar

I havent read the manga but i have seen the movie ! I believe that they do left an opening for a second movie! I think at the very end they will change their minds and they won't destroy the Gate... So they will return back to their real world !

I have also BANKAI...
Signature
Bamboo King, Zabimaru...

yamichi

yamichi

Winry Cosplayer

But if Roy has destroyed it on the other side then they cannot get back through. Plus I believe they did destry it as that was the first thing he was to do once he had returned to our world.

You will not be able to sleep, so why don't you just stay awake

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The movie was very interesting, yet the ending made me feel somewhat emppty due to the fact that winry was left behind and "alone" if you knoe what I mean. As for something like ed or al getting with Noa, I don't knoe but we can all imagine things up haha jk. I would definetly like to knoe the ending of the manga. I doubt a second movie will come or anything tho but who knoes...

i bought the imported movie on discountanime......but the subbing is like sooooooo off.......and the movie was somewhat like blah.......all slapped together quickly.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.