Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you like "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien" and which character? - Minitokyo

How do you like "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien" and which character?

Tagged under Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Wich character do you like?

Suzumiya Haruka
29 votes
Suzumiya Akane
3 votes
Hayase Mitsuki
11 votes
Narumi Takayuki
1 votes
Taira Shinji
0 votes
Ayu Daikuuji or MayuMayu
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Rei011

Rei011

Eva 00 Pilot

In this thread i just wanted to see other opinion on Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.For me,ot is my favourite anime and the best anime drama i have ever seen.My favourite character is Haruka nd second is Akane.I'm waiting for your opinions.Don't forget the poll please!

P.S.:Accidentally,I made two of this thread,but the other dopwsnt have a poll and it is wrong.Please do not delete this one,and do delete the other.Sorry!

Lonely Angel....

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like this anime. My fave is Mitsuki.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Interesting to see another Kimi fan out there. I've stood by the fact it is the best thing I've seen for a while. There are a lot of good things out there but very few are great and defintely not as good as this. As for favorite character gotta go with Haruka. Oh just just to note, I DETEST Mitsuki.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

i love kgne. i didn't really like the ending though, but i've learned to deal with it. my favorite character is probably haruka.

komrov

komrov

"Fear not the psyker."

yeah i've seen this...it wasn't that impressive, sometimes actually boring except for the restaurant scenes where you could in fact get some comedy reliefs...and i liked daikuji. romance yes but story please...

Signature
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gate unbarred and unguarded." - Librarian (Warhammer 40k)

Of course Haruka :) Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is only anime i was really crying while watching, and couldn't sleep after, and even missed school.. the plot was too cruel for Haruka.. and ending was also hidoi...

This is one of the saddest anime I've ever seen. I really enjoyed it, and didn't like the ending. Haruka would be my choice, I just feel so sorry for her.

Signature Image

omg awesome anime. I didn't watch alot of romance anime until i saw this. I agree with Kainti, the story was really curel for Haruka. I treasure the first 2 epsidoes the most. The rest of the story was so good its painful. I dont exactly have a fav character, but Haruka and Takayuki are great together.

I agree with you prof, Haruka's never short of a perfect soulmate for Takayuki. I mean Takayuki grieved for days right after the incident. The grieving bit, was too much, and having to be told by Haruka's parents to leave... was even worse. I mean Haruka can whip an awesome meal and make a any guy go mushy with her super kawaii innocence. Hahaha I have to admit, Takayuki is a pimp! hahaha pimping both girls. Mitsuki, I can't get over her disloyalty to her friend. Even when she was in hospital she was all over him like flie on poop. I'm sure anyone would be chopped up, if you woke up from a coma and your soul-mate to be was stolen by your best friend. Ending was definitely unsatisfying to me, only because i wanted Haruka to be the one. But then again the pimp doesn't deserve her. For me it's like dropping a sandwich on mud and not being able to apply the ten second (4 mins for funny dudes i know hahaha) rule. I wouldn't consume and do the right thing toss it in a bin where spoiled, foul things go. Big Thumbs Up and a half For KGNE!

this anime is AWESOME! i do really like this anime, its perfect! but for the fact that Mitsuki betrayed her friend.. i hate it! i dont want mitsuki to be the bad person in this show!T_T i do really like mitsuki, coz i admire her... i like everything about her well i like haruka too but i vote for MITSUKI! im so sorry for the haruka fans! but in my opinion, mitsuki and takayuki are compatible!

merged: 11-28-2006 ~ 04:41pm
Story between two friends who faught for a boy! hahaha this story is really wonderful! i love it :D
but i hate the fact that mitsuki is known as if she betrayed her friend! in my opinion she just comforted takayuki for haruka! and first of all mitsuki was the one who helped haruka but, we didnt know that its going this far! -_- in fact takayuki loved mitsuki, before he knew that haruka liked him! i can say that haruka is a really nice person but she has a long way to go before takayuki will or may like her! but i do really like mitsuki better than haruka ^_^' shes a awesome girl! i admire her emotions, actions. . all of it! i especially vote for MItsuki! X-P

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

I voted for Takayuki just because I find this guy very similar to me)
And I really hate Hayase, just because of her the whole story went wrong...

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

Mitsuki was my fav character though it looks like she is the most hated, but i though her intentions were the most honest until she slept with Shinjii. She tried to help her friend fall in love but fell in love herself, and after the car accident she supported Takayuki through the roughest part and just made her real feelings show for him, and he chose to accept. I do agree though that Takayuki was a moron throughout most of the series being so devoted to his respobsibility. He just used it as an excuse to make himself feel better and hurt Mitsuki the entire time for his own selfishness, in the end his "Good intentions" and all were just his selfish feeling for redemption and throughout the entire anime i was screaming at him to say that he loved Mitsuki but it didn't happen till the very end and it pretty much just cut it shot and i was about to smash my moniter lol.

I like Haruka with her long hairs, kind of resembles Lucy from Elfen Lied. I also liked Mitsuki, despite her betrayal. I think it was so natural, that anyone that has the same situation as Mitsuki will end up doing the same thing. I detest her having sex with Shinji, but that's because of Narumi's shitty attitude towards her, no? So I think the real villain here is the inner Narumi, trying to solve his confusion and hoping for the best. And in fact, I think the ending can't be better. It's hinted that Mitsuki and Narumi ended up together, right? Haruka became a picture-book author and Akane became a real swimming athlete, getting over her hatred towards Mitsuki. What touches me most is that Haruka manages to tell goodbye to Narumi. It is her resolve that put an end to this tragic story of friendship and love. That one scene made me brood for like a week. The story feels so real makes you wonder if the writer really had that kind of experience.

My favorite character was Haruka of course. She was a sweet and kind girl. i just can

Haruka and Akane = ^_^
Mitsuki = >:(

I vote for Mitsuki. She is smart, beautiful etc. much better than Haruka who is just like animal.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.