Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Champloo the game! - Minitokyo

Samurai Champloo the game!

Tagged under Samurai Champloo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I just heard about the PS2 Samurai Champloo game. Check out the preview here! Samurai Champloo game

It looks like a generic hack and slash game but they've apparently tried to incorporate a combo system, where you create combos using a mixture of button sequences and music. You choose different tracks to play in the background during the game and the track you play affects the combos and moves that Mugen and Jin use.

The one thing that really impresses me is the look of the game. The video clip on the site above shows that fighting is smooth and looks stunning. I'm hoping they'll release this in Europe as well on the PS3 :P

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

-Asakura-

-Asakura-

:.Phenomenal.:

Quote by kidderIt looks like a generic hack and slash game .....
The one thing that really impresses me is the look of the game. The video clip on the site above shows that fighting is smooth and looks stunning.

Thats exactly what i thought before reading the preview and watching the movie. it does look pretty smooth, and the graphics look above par... but those shouldnt be issues with the supposed power of the ps3. i love samurai champloo, this game does look a little generic but i hope that its not.

Signature

huntergren

huntergren

Self proclaimed King of WhoopAss

Dont put too much faith in any game made by Bandai, ever

"Remember, a true friend has the decency to stab you in the front."

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Quote by huntergrenDont put too much faith in any game made by Bandai, ever

Exactly.

I think Bandai made like 1 or two good Gundam games...and that was it XO

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

yeah what you said hunter Bandai is known for there crap-ass games but i saw the trailer for it also and the game is using the TATE syestem that they used in Shinobi. Which goes like this if you slash one person and then slash the next person right after you could keep slashing until to miss the next person or take to long and then all the ones that you slashed die. its kind of cool but i hope that they use it right.

Signature Image

i loved the anime and cant wait to play the game :D

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.