Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many languages can you speak? - Minitokyo

How many languages can you speak?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Here in MT there are people from all over the world and we primarily use English as our idiom. But I was wondering what other languages you guys can speak besides English... :)

I speak Brazilian Portuguese and English (no, it's not a lot :nya: but I intend to learn more).

And you? :D

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

My native lan. is spanish, then I can speak english...just a little bit, lol :nya:

Signature Image

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Same here! Only spanish and english -_-'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Yaya-chan

Yaya-chan

Placebo :3

brazilian portuguese and english :) but I'm trying to learn japanese too.

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

me too, brazilian portuguese and english

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I speak English best, but I'm decent at Japanese. I'm horrible at Korean, though I can speak a little (just enough to be able to communicate normally with my dad).

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Well, I'm French so I guess my answer would be 'French...' If you count torturing a language as speaking, then English should be added. And if goofing so much in a language that you make the natives laugh counts, then you can also add Spanish... BTW, I'm usually working with Mexicans and now Colombians. Poor me.

Well i know English (of course) .In my country (Romania), children learn English at school from the first grade. I also know French, though i haven't practice it for some time now and Spanish ,my favourite after English maybe because it resembles romanian very much. Plus Spanish movies are very popular in my country so its very easy to learn it just watching tv. I wish i knew japanese but...its a very difficult language to learn by yourself.

kuchikidesert

kuchikidesert

LuNnaR_MoNkEyZ

I'm an Indonesian, so I can speak Indonesian languange. I also speak English, but not very well, though I've learnt English since in primary school. At school, sometimes I speak German, Chinese, or French, because I choose language program. Japanese.. I only study it from book.. still an amateur :D

Signature Image
*~ " I onLy FigHt foR mYseLf aNd I OnLy LoVe MySeLf . . tHaT's tHe onLy LoVe I nEeD " ~*
--Sabaku no Gaara--

Sentinal

The One And Only...

im puerto rican\dominican
i can speak both english and spanish

The One And Only Freedom Gundam...

my mother tongue is spanish, and I can also speak english quite fluently and a little french...I wish I knew more languages...

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

A bit of german I learnt at school ^_^; English is my main language and chinese! (cantonese).

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

german, english, tagalog (understand everything talk a lit' bit), french (still learning)

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

My native language (polish), english, learning german and japanese atm. I also plan to learn latin and spanish and maybe dutch, but not anytime soon.

up up and away

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

Potuguese from the North( portuguese with the northen Portugal accent, we change the V for B and some other things. I can speak English, spanish, French and I'm learning German.

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

My native language is German, English, French, a little Japanese but I want to take some extra lessons in Japanese language. I am planning to learn Spanish,too but first I have to pass my Abitur!^^

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Mine is English,Mandalin and malay.Japanese just knew litter bit.

tronks

The Archer

I can speak all the lenguages, but wrong. Hhihi

My native lenguage...mmm.... spanish, but im praticing English: thats one of the reasons I am here.

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

I speak English, Vietnamese, and Chinese
Getting a hang on Japanese if u guys know what i mean eh eh ^-^

What is it?

cantonese was first language, which now i can speak some phrases, mandarin which i learnt for 7 years and now know next to nothing and im learning a it of jap at school

aiya.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Well, the first languages I learned were Ukrainian and Russian. Then, English. Now, I speak a little Spanish. Mostly, I speak English and Russian these days.

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Well, portuguese, of course, (xD)
And I like to say I can speak english ^_^' (I'm doing my best! *eyes in fire*) ^.^''
I'm also starting to adventure myself in japonese and spanish. My parents speak italian, but I just can't understand >.<
I don't like how french sounds and I can't even get to start in german... >_<
So, that's it! ^.~
I like languages... :D

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

Native language is English.

I'm also fluent in Urdu.

I have basic skills at French, German, Chinese (Mandarin), and Arabic
I have learned and forgotten small amounts of Latin and Japanese.

Languages are fun :D

My native language is Russian, and I speak English well and German decently. My Japanese is steadily getting better, even though it's only basic conversation skills at the moment. My Latin and Estonian suck. Also, I know enough Spanish to understand the title of this thread. xD
Languages are all so neat~ *^^*

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.