Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many languages can you speak? - Minitokyo

How many languages can you speak?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

My native language is Dutch and Chinese (Cantonese)
I have learnt English, German, French, Latin and Ancient Greek, Chinese (Mandarin) and I understand a bit Japanese.

I speak spanish (it is my native one) a bit of english and a bit of Euskera (the language of the Basque Country)

I can speak Polish, English, a bit of spanish and i can understand fair ammount of Slovakian :D

Uhm Dutch, French (, German), English are the ones i know quite well.
Eventough my German isn't work mentioning.

jlpg

follow the wind

i can speak spanish, english and just a little bit of german.

life is not the same
without a friend to share

My native language is Cantonese, and theres English then Internet. Yes Internet is a language.

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

well i normally speak Spanish -my native language ^^u-, and I also know a little of >_<U Japanesse,German.. and English..

mehh! x3~

hmmm... fluent in cantonese...and english... academically leaarnt Irish and French. and picking up japanese words and phrases off animé. did German in 1st year secondary school (aka Junior High?) but hated it and picked french- teacher problems. picking up mandarin and hakkanese phrases too.

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Everybody here in MT is polyglot but me! XD
So nice! Please, people, keep up telling more!
(People in MT is so intelligent :D)

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Wugz

analord

Native language: Finnish
I speak English fluently, know some basic phrases in Swedish, veeery little French and Japanese.

My main language is Brazilian Portuguese, but I also speak English and Spanish.

I'm Italian but i can speak also english,a little of french and japanese^_^

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

English is of course my native language.
I am semi-fluent in Spanish as I've taken it in school for several years and I am currently being tutored in Italian.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

I speak English and French fluently, a fair amount of German, and I'm going to learn Japanese next year at University...

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

I speak spanish (my native language) and bad-spanish even better XD , i also speak english and a bit of italian like 30-40% if have to put it in numbers, and a few phrases in german and japanese.

I want to learn russian to, is it dificult to learn for a non native speaker who doesnt know anything about slavic languages?

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

My 1st language is Afrikaans and my 2nd is English.

I have studied Classical Greek, Latin and Biblical Hebrew, but only to read it (it's dead languages so they don't expect you to communicate with it).

I also learned German - its fairly close to Afrikaans and Dutch and therefore not difficult. Far from fluent - can understand what the other person says if he's speaking slowely.

Of course, by watching anime, I'm also picking up a bit of Japanese, but that hardly counts...

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

my native language is spanish, and I know english... oh and I know a little bit of latin(ita a dead language no -_-')

my native language is english; although my mother speaks vietnamese all the time i haven't picked up any of it. I speak french well enough although i understand it better than i type/speak >.>, and my japanese is good enough that i can go there and promptly get utterly lost. i'm also working on latin - the dead language! ^^; i'm also starting to study punjabi and russian. you gotta love languages xD

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

my mother tongue is German.
Apart from that I speak English, French, Spanish and a little little bit of Japanese.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I speak English, but I know a little bit of Spanish (it never interested me even though I had to take it in high school). I'm going to take Beginning Japanese 101 in the fall at my college, and hopefully when I've learned Japanese and I can speak it fluently, I'll go back to school and learn German.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

My native language is spanish. I can understand english but is difficult to me talk it. Italian and latin

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

franzss

Yosimato

My native language is spanish, vut since i now live in the US i speak spanish very fluently. i am also learning Japanese which is turning out preety good, btw to everyone trying to learn japanese just watch anime and read subtitles, and then rewatch without subs, kinda helps (me anyway)

merged: 05-12-2006 ~ 01:41am
XD i put vut instead of but

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I'm Puerto Rican

so speak Spanish (duh T_T ) *lol*
and English

I'm learning German (by music and the net ^^) and next year
I'll be taking French ^^

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

uhh, i speak english the best (due to the given education by the government, in other words, ive been speaking eng since i was like in kindergarten or sumthin).
since im in malaysia, i speak malay too (again, given education...)
umm, i speak a chinese dialect called hokkien too, only fairly fluent in it.
ive tried german and japanese but... so far... ive never ever converse anyone with it, and I only know the simple words.

- The cursed ones hold the heaviest grudge -

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.