Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love or Money - Minitokyo

Love or Money

What would your perfer?

Love
34 votes
Money
7 votes
Can't I have Both?
24 votes
Can I choose Neither?
1 votes
What does the Guy/Girl look like? And how well are they off?
2 votes
Or are we talking about only few bucks here?
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

even thought money is important for your life, I'd rather think of love is more important than money

Both! :-)

I wouldn't have it any other way

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

ohooohooohoooo of course both. love will be felt empty without money.because we can't live just with love in this world.we need money money and money

tronks

The Archer

Very easy, Love.

lol, u just need wut is important to live on ur life!
i propose that love would benifit much greater for true happiness^_^ ~+~+~+♡
but then again.... with wealth, u will never feel the vows that you've expected!^^

dont be noob~dont be idiot~dont be stupid~
and dont worry~be happy ^^ - Xwing

Well, money can get U the things that make U happy (travels clother, party's cars) but it cannot buy true love.
If the offered me 1,000,000 bucks or the most incredible girl I have met i would pick the girl.

Happiness is everithing, not money

Money...Because I am a man

I guess I could have both if I was in love with money..

Ha.

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Money maybe important, but i would prefer love. And those who will pick both, will most likely end up with neither. haha

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Who wouldn't want both? Love would be more ideal for me though. I believe if you're with the people you love you can get through everything. :)

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Both of course XD! But, if I had only one choice, it would be definately love ^_^.

Star-Light

Star-Light

wishing on a star

Definately love :)

Signature

yes this is a hard choice indeed....we barely have money...we can pay the rent and bills but we never really have any of it for ourselves to buy nice things...but i dont care i love this man so much i wouldn't leave him if someone gave me a million dollars

because it wasn't specified then i would go for both. Others have already mention that it is impossible to survive without money in todays world and love because is a must for social and emotion satisfaction, its genetic. So you gotta keep a good balance of both.

I'm surprised that "Can't I have Both?" and "Love" are so close, which tells me that peole would rather have love but money would be a plus if they have it or the both of you can get it right when you get together. *Smiles*

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Having both is the best, but in this times i preffer money to know for that to my family will never lack nothing.

both offcourse... But If I had to choose between them... I would pick Love baby...

offcourse if you have a lot of money... you're going to get a lot of lovin...
But probably never true love... ^_^

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

Having both is fun but if I have to choose between love and money. Love would be more powerful than money. Everyone/or most of them say money is all in life but without love, no one can be able to earn money...!

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

the bringer of despair returns

the way I look at it they're pretty even, you see when you've got em your on top of the world but when you lose em life's pretty shit.

but on the bright side if you're loaded and you've lost your love atleast you've got the money to go out on the pull and catch a nice rebound girl

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Both.... can't pick LOL

well i will certainly pick love cos love is something that money cant but on the other hand money is something so essential that we need for advance nowadays

To me I choose love ,I never thought of money that much ,but I do desire alot of stuff.still I loved my bf And being loved from him is better than he don't love me and threw money at me .If you have both then that good .My boyfriend and I somethime find it hard to manage money,because there our school,Our cellphone bill,his house bill,and the list goes on and on ...we still live a happy life .No matter what if our love is still going strong money is nothing .You can be broke or poor but still love more than the one w/the cash .JUst yesterday I spent $54 usa dollar on korean and Japanese food which two us really didn't enjoyed .It our first try,Maybe the next time will be better though .But the experience we had w/each other is great and very priceless.Love is worth more than money trying putting yourself in that situation.Both is better if you truly care for one another.

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

both! muahahahahahaaha you cnt rely on love if there is no money, then you'll both argue and etc etc so both is wow heaven ^.~

'Signature Image'

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i am realistic.. lol. both. money make much easier but love is an important factor to become happy.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.