Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Winners of the January display! - Minitokyo

Winners of the January display!

Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

page 1 of 1 8 total items

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Eheh a new avy starting a "smily line" (?)

anyway congrats to the winners, and thx peg chan for the dedication and the fastness (or is it velocity ^_^)....
yeepee new display's on air !

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

isn't it 2006 lovely? =3 XD but Congrats on winners! heh he ^^-

Magically Delicious, yo.

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

Congratulations!

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Quote by AnjhurinEheh a new avy starting a "smily line" (?)

anyway congrats to the winners, and thx peg chan for the dedication and the fastness (or is it velocity ^_^)....

It's "haste" actually ... although I am not the best person to say if that's right....

anyway, congrats to the winners, I couldn't vote because I got some (some?) internet problems... I could only access my e-mail and other not so large sites.... damn... : P

anyway, congrats again everyone!

P.S.: I am looking forward for another contest like the last year's one!

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Waoh! Both are my votes! Hm hm, it means I have an eye for winner... gehehhe... anyway, congrats winners~

Quote by Anj jii-chan anyway congrats to the winners, and thx peg chan for the dedication and the fastness (or is it velocity ^_^)....

@.@ Too many physics formula...

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

Ooh congrats to them.. such pretty entries! =0 Congrats to everyone for participating too, i wish i'll have time to next month. ~~;; blah..

Signature Image

CONGRATULATIONS! THAT'S HARD TO BEAT...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.