Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Hates Botan?I sure do! - Minitokyo

Who Hates Botan?I sure do!

Tagged under Yuu Yuu Hakusho

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

KenshinJennings

KenshinJennings

pollo loco

No offense, but I hate Botan! That's true. I just don't like her personality. I'm more of a Hinageshi person.

KenshinJennings

KenshinJennings

pollo loco

Sorry.I mean Yuu Yuu Hakusho.

merged: 01-31-2006 ~ 05:45am
Sorry.I mean Yuu Yuu Hakusho.

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

How could you hate Botan & like Hinageshi? They have alot in common you know & they are freinds!? Whats up with that! And what Botan ever do? I'm a fan of both but I like Botan more so why do you hate her, she just opened minded; And funny at times.

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

Botans awsome! She's hyper and she's the grim reaper

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

KenshinJennings

KenshinJennings

pollo loco

Actually,she's okay at times but I'm not a fan of bubbly types.No offense,people.With all due respect I dislike her someways.Sorry

shi676

shi676

die in a fire

botan? BOTAN?!?!?! i dont like her! She gets so... i dont know but i just dont like her! she's to nice to be death! Dity of Death is right...
i agree, i dont like her... sorry to the people who do!

"There is no one who does not carry scars on his heart. If there were someone in the world like that, he would be a shallow soul." - Hiei jaganshi

wolfdemonakina

I'll Never Let Go...

I like Botan overall as a person...such a cheerful person...but her personality just doesn't match her job...

you know i like her but i imagined that DEATH was a little more scary...she is very nice and funny for a caracther but for the death she is to nice. i don't say i dislike her but she should be a little improved

Her bubbly, overly cheery behavior can get annoying sometimes... but overall she's pretty neat. Besides, she has to act like that so the souls she ferries will be happier instead of depressed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump really old threads. There hasn't been any new posts in over 26 weeks.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.