Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 An Elfen Lied Wall... I need more ideas... - Minitokyo

An Elfen Lied Wall... I need more ideas...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

liap

liap

Algenniss'd l'Ekttel

Os Iusti

Suggestions Please... Specially for the background...

(\_/)
(O.o)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(> <)signature, to help him on his way to world domination.

IllusionistAria

IllusionistAria

Official Party-pooper ;)

I think it might be nice if you had a larger focus in your wallpaper (ie. a larger main image). I personally find that textures, gradients and/or render->clouds can blend together to make a adequate background as well as help blend if layer placement is done properly.

You might want to try some brushes as well. I would using a different font for your text. If you want a techy feel, there are nicer fonts at Dafont.com. Garamond always works well with me.

I am liking the whole feel of the wallpaper. Looking forward to your improvements.

liap

liap

Algenniss'd l'Ekttel

Thanks a lot

(\_/)

I would have to agree on a different font for the approach. Overall it is a definate good start and a good basis for the wallpaper itself. ELfen Lied has quite an interesting design on it's still art you find in the intro and in some closing shots if I recall correctly.

I would possibly add a blur effect to the text in teh background to give a kind of water colored paint effect and then change the text to a more flowing text since Latin is more....gothic and poetic to a degree...at least to me :P

Hope that helps :D Good project though :D

That which does not kill you....is reloading.

He who fights by the sword dies by the Gun

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

great concept. but the elements are sorta all over the place.
i would like the female to be bigger..so she'll be the main focus.
the background is well done.
the font stands out a bit too much. try to incoporate them so they are part of the picture too. download some better fonts that will match ur theme. :)
nonetheless, this looks pretty good.
keep it up!~

boo

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

* Have to agree that the focus is too scattered. The floating head, for instance, is a problem. Try to focus on one image and cut out the others.

* The text is a bit plain. If you want the text to be a major part, try looking at some walls with more creative text. I know the whole Cowboy Bebop OP style is still a big thing, for instance.

* Try to find a direction for your bg. Atm, it looks like you put in the eye to fill the space for the extracts, or vice versa. It looks like you're going for abstract, so download some brushes and experiment with some tutorials.

Hope this helps. :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

liap

liap

Algenniss'd l'Ekttel

Hi.

It's done. So posted it the gallery. Thank you all, for all your help.

The link is: HERE

(\_/)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.