Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 could someone do me an art request please? - Minitokyo

could someone do me an art request please?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

hi everyone :)! i'm requesting for a "dramatic" art scene showing a girl getting her hair cut short (i prefer the cutting being half-way done with one side still long). i'm getting my hair chopped off from chest length to a pixie for the first time this weekend XD. ecchi is ok but don't overdo it ^_^'. replies are appreciated and i'm looking forward to this.

please submit it to dang_mca@yahoo.com . thanks!

EDIT: i just had my pixie cut this sunday morning 05/01/06 XD. it's about one or two inches all over. i like it even tho i had a couple tears ^_^' . <3 the shocked expressions on people's faces. now i dun need to worry much about bad hair days ;). still lookin forward to the illustrations. :D

Anmras

Pockey!

I might get a chance to do it, but it won't be colored. That okay?

Won't be ecchi either O_o.

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

kay. ^^

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Robot Chicken's rubbery cousin.

Why would you brutalize your hair like that?

Sorry, I hate short hair on girls...

Signature Image

kuchikidesert

kuchikidesert

LuNnaR_MoNkEyZ

I want to try it.. is it alright if I draw with pencil only?

Signature Image
*~ " I onLy FigHt foR mYseLf aNd I OnLy LoVe MySeLf . . tHaT's tHe onLy LoVe I nEeD " ~*
--Sabaku no Gaara--

@ Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM
i don't think it's brutalizing.. >.< it's more like an adventure starting your hair all over again from short to long. well everyone has different tastes.

@ kuchikidesert
that's okay. i might want to color it myself even though i'm not so good at it yet ^_^'.

I'll have a try at it. It seems to be quite an interesting subject. :)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.