Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Howl's Moving Castle Nominated to the Oscar 2006 - Minitokyo

Howl's Moving Castle Nominated to the Oscar 2006

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hikaru07

Hikaru07

Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Good.. Howl's Moving Castle goes for the oscar...
Today precisely I liberate the list of nominated...
And since I am not wrong on having supposed that this Miyazaki's movie was Nonmeasure...
The truth is that the movie is a masterpiece...
And so to my judgment(reason) the best throwing of animation for our continent in 2005...

Best Animated Feature Film

Howl's Moving Castle
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

http://oscars.movies.yahoo.com/nominees/

Opinions?

Hikaru07
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie
MACROSS TV SERIES
Signature

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Unfortunately, I didn't happen to watch any of the movies that were nominated....
But i think Howl's moving Castle is a very beautiful picture, and just like Spirited Away, it can win the Oscar...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

I really dont believe Howl´s will beet the Corpse Bride. Not that the movie isnt good enough (the movie is awsome!), but the Corpse Bride is more..."hollywood look-like"... At least, I beleave so.

My vote goes to Howl, btw... (i DID loved the corpse bride, but Howl was sooooooo good!)

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Duplicate thread: HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE NOMINATED FOR OSCAR

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.