Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 story of Anime some useful info eng. - Minitokyo

story of Anime some useful info eng.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Well There is the real story about Manga/Anime productions.

1st. dicovered in XII century the " Chojou Jinbutsu Giga ".
This scrol was made in the EDO age (1603-1867).
The artist used the Xilographic tecnic to do that. This scroll Shows some animals animated. The university of Tokyo says this is the ancestor of all animated productions in Japan.

Ilustrated Scrolls ( "Emaki-Mono" ). Shigisan Engi Emaki.
This scroll was made in the XII century. Bandainagon Ekodota.
A funny monk make fly with magic a cup of rice of a rich man tru the other side of a mountain. ( data 1100 a.c ).

Shadows (Kage-E). In the middle of the EDO period. ( remember EDO was the first name of the actual TOKYO).
Hokusai Manga. This is the firs reference to the genere. Was made 15 volumes of this book beetwen 1814 and 1878.

Source: Teikyo Hensei University... Shimizu Isao ( expert of Manga Art and teacher of this univ. )

Next information will be updated soon.

Cheers.

I hope this info will be useful...

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

...Interesting, indeed. :) This isn't so young as i've thought.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.