Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket SPOILERS! Kyo and Tohru big spoiler XD - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket SPOILERS! Kyo and Tohru big spoiler XD

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 155 total items

Here I'll post some spoilers from Fruits Basket for you all! ^-^ I just thought that some people might want to know some....cause....I would've wanted to read about them! ^_^' So don't read em' if you don't wanna know! XD (Btw, these aren't my scans ^_^' )

(I'll be starting off from later chapters)

~Yuki and Kyo both confess to themselves that they love Tohru. (Book 10 + 11 )

~to Yuki, Tohru is more a mother figure to him.

~Kagura, when in book 6 said to Kyo "I can't tell you or you'd cry" (or something like that) after Kyo asks her why she always stays around him, and the reason is because when Kyo and Kagura were little, Kagura only played with him because she felt sorry for him. Then, when she forced him to take off his bracelet, she was terrified of him and ran away. Then after she felt horrible for what she did, and pretty much forced herself to love him. But she tells him this later on, but she decides she really does love Kyo. (This spoiler is pretty vague ^_^' )

~Yuki falls in love with a girl named Machi from the Student Council (I think)

~Momiji's little sister Momo wants to meet him and thinks they look really alike. (She's curious! ^-^ )

~Akito's really a girl! :o

~The Rooster in the zodiac (Kureno) doesn't transform when he hugs the opposite gender.

~Kyo could have saved Tohru's mom, but he didn't because it would have revealed his secret.

~Tohru is about to be Akito's friend, but.....dramatically the ground falls below her! :o (Ch. 121)

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6610/furuba121j4ac.gif
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9684/furuba121k0mz.gif

~Tohru dies! (Atleast...I think....she hit her head pretty hard :sweat: ...that's when Kyo kisses her. )

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4697/303hz.jpg

That's all I know (or remember) for now! ^_^' If I get or remember any more, I'll post em'! XD

where did you get the manga? are there sites where i can download it? i only have the anime and i thought fruitsbasket is already finished! waaaa!

knew most of it expet the last two lines if you want read it check mangaupdates.com or stoptazmo.com

oh....God...very good spoiler.....

but Akito is a girl....really?

JCzala

JCzala

Lightning Gear Trainer

OMG! Tohru-chan dies?! I can't believe it. What's more, Akito's a girl? OMG!

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

Quote by sangel99Here I'll post some spoilers from Fruits Basket for you all! ^-^ I just thought that some people might want to know some....cause....I would've wanted to read about them! ^_^' So don't read em' if you don't wanna know! XD (Btw, these aren't my scans ^_^' )

(I'll be starting off from later chapters)

~Yuki and Kyo both confess to themselves that they love Tohru. (Book 10 + 11 )

~to Yuki, Tohru is more a mother figure to him.

~Kagura, when in book 6 said to Kyo "I can't tell you or you'd cry" (or something like that) after Kyo asks her why she always stays around him, and the reason is because when Kyo and Kagura were little, Kagura only played with him because she felt sorry for him. Then, when she forced him to take off his bracelet, she was terrified of him and ran away. Then after she felt horrible for what she did, and pretty much forced herself to love him. But she tells him this later on, but she decides she really does love Kyo. (This spoiler is pretty vague ^_^' )

~Yuki falls in love with a girl named Machi from the Student Council (I think)

~Momiji's little sister Momo wants to meet him and thinks they look really alike. (She's curious! ^-^ )

~Akito's really a girl! :o

~The Rooster in the zodiac (Kureno) doesn't transform when he hugs the opposite gender.

~Kyo could have saved Tohru's mom, but he didn't because it would have revealed his secret.

~Tohru is about to be Akito's friend, but.....dramatically the ground falls below her! :o (Ch. 121)

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6610/furuba121j4ac.gif
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9684/furuba121k0mz.gif

~Tohru dies! (Atleast...I think....she hit her head pretty hard :sweat: ...that's when Kyo kisses her. )

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4697/303hz.jpg

That's all I know (or remember) for now! ^_^' If I get or remember any more, I'll post em'! XD

The last two lines...I didn't know about them. I've only read up to ch.108 so far. Because that's the latest released translated chapter. XD I can't believe it I'm so omfg excited to <strike>SEE TOHRU DIE</strike> Okay I was kidding.

I wanted to emphasize more of the spoilers you gave though.

>> It's true that Yuki sees Tohru as a mother. This is proven when Manabe Kakeru(Vice Pres. of Student Council) gets to talk to Yuki alone outside the school building, and Yuki actually states "I've been looking for a mother in her."
An image of Tohru appears that moment.

>> Kurage Machi, treasurer(was it? Or secretary..for all who damn cared) of the Student Council, was one of my favorite characters because I really liked her sad aura. She's prettier than Tohru. Okay, so much for my opinion, but anyways, Yuki liked her because he saw the pain she was holding in to herself. That girl hated seeing things in perfection, even the snow on the ground, and Yuki promised her in one of the latest chapters that they will trample on the snow together in the next winter.

>>In the tv series, Momo was shown only once, but in the manga, Momo appeared for a few times, and as we all know, she never knew Momiji is her real brother, but anyways, she sneaks up to the main Souma house often and listens to Momiji play his violin. Tohru sees Momo one time, the little girl leads Tohru to a hidden entrance where the Momo sneaks in. She asks Tohru then if Tohru could ask Momiji to be his big brother. o__O

>>Yes, Akito is a girl, and Kureno had been one of her partners in the manga (Kureno, by the way, was not shown in the series, as well as Rin). Akito asks Kureno to be with her, because she didn't want the other juunishi to know that Kureno's curse had been lifted. However, this made another twist in the story, for which I will talk about later on.

>> Kureno does not transform when he hugs the opposite gender, because his curse as a member of the Juunishi had been lifted. There was no particular reason or procedure, he had just felt one day that part of him was gone. Anyway, in the manga his zodiac was the Bird. But in reality, it's called the Rooster. And in the manga, it was the birds that flew away from him. I don't remember seeing chickens with red combs in their heads clucking around the scenery. AAH! By the way(good thing I remembered), even though he agreed to stay by Akito's side, he didn't do it because Akito loves him(Akito really doesn't love him, I already told you the reason why). It's because Akito is the God and...maybe because he's just stupid to hold on to other's feelings on top of his own. Guess who his real partner is. It's Uotani Arisa. Yep, you read that right.

Want more spoilers? My fingers are tired already, but for your benefit.

>> Shigure is the person Akito's really in love with. Oh...Shigure loves her too. But for some reason there are complicated things about it in the manga.

>> There was a hint of Hanajima Saki + Sohma Kazuma in the manga, but this one never blossomed or anything. So this is just trash.

>>Takaya Natsuki(the mangaka of FB) never missed out on anyone's feelings and past life. Everyone was well described, and all the characters had their own chance of having their past narrated, including the life of Katsuya and Kyoko Honda (Tohru's parents). Btw Katsuya looks like an older version of Kyo and he's sexy. Oh, sorry about that.

>> Er...Souma Hatsuharu's partner is Souma Rin. She looks like Hanajima Saki, but a lot sexier. She's got pretty dang good thinking, too. Check that out.

I don't know what else to put up...*mental block*...

That's enough for now, I guess. ^__^ Did that clear something up?

Really, you should read the manga. The tv series is way too short and lacked much information.

If there's anything that I made a mistake about, pm me about it. XD

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Wow.... Amazing... I love the spoilers you just shared. A lot of them are suprising but I like it. Thanks a lot!

oh my goodness... -gasp- really dramatic ending to the chapter over there -points to tohru with ground collasping under her- o.O was like SHOCK when i saw that. ahhhs... will have to wait a long time before i will get to read that chapter i think >.< ooh the picture of kyo kissing tohru is sweet -beams-

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

also, spoilers tohru confess to kyo that she loves him already b4 the kiss but he said it is a delusion and ran away

kyo is still haunted on his past bcoz wat sangel 99 said kyo could save tohru's mother but he didn't he chose himself and after tohru's mother died he heard that she will never forgive her taht is wat haunted in kyo's mind

and

i already know that kyo will kiss tohru but the image of their kiss is soooooo........... kawaii and kyo finally said to tohru that he loves her and that lead us to a kiss

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Question: Is the manga going to an end soon? How many volumes are there?

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

I've read a few spoilers, but this one is far more in-depth. Thank you for this... I'm in the U.S. and it's taking FoReVeR for them to translate and release the manga. I know that there are 21 volumes out in Japan as of now. Would you happen to know how many mangas they plan to release?

I forgot some stuff....so here it is:
~Yuki kisses Tohru in book 10
~Rin (the horse) wants to break the curse just like Tohru does so she can free Hatsuharu.
~Hatsuharu blames Akito for hurting Rin (the jiunishi
- is that spelt right? - can't blame Akito because he is the closest thing there is to god. Reffering to the old story ^_^;;)

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

hmmm! how did the rooster's curse got lifted? won't that mean that it's possible 4 all of them 2 lift their curse?

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

Quote by sangel99 I forgot some stuff....so here it is:
~Yuki kisses Tohru in book 10
~Rin (the horse) wants to break the curse just like Tohru does so she can free Hatsuharu.
~Hatsuharu blames Akito for hurting Rin (the jiunishi
- is that spelt right? - can't blame Akito because he is the closest thing there is to god. Reffering to the old story ^_^;;)

Yep Yuki kisses Tohru in the forehead. Please don't overlook it. ^_^ He thanks Tohru that night for being there when he needs her. Actually, the next day Yuki comes up to her and strokes her hair sweetly and apologizes for SAYING SOME WEIRD STUFF THE PREVIOUS NIGHT, afterwards he says(with a very neat and beautiful drawing of Yuki in that scene): "But I'm not going to apologize for that kiss."

Which you may have noticed...made Tohru blush.

Anyway, it's juunishi. Juuni stands for '12', which is the exact number of zodiac animals(excluding Kyo, try and count 'em) while shi stands for 'person'. Rin was just a member of the Juunishi, not the juunishi.

Yes, Rin was pushed from the second floor by Akito because Akito hated her. And after knowing that Haru and Rin kissed(and to think, they had a SORT OF close sexual relationship, but there was no perverse contact.), Akito did that. Rin was sent to the hospital, and when Haru visits her, she tells him that she doesn't need him anymore. That was an excuse to keep Haru away while she looks for a way to break the curse, what meant to her as "Haru's happiness".

merged: 02-02-2006 ~ 05:33pm

Quote by polariehmmm! how did the rooster's curse got lifted? won't that mean that it's possible 4 all of them 2 lift their curse?

Kureno? It was never explained. He just felt the curse was gone. He embraced Tohru in book 16 and when nothing happened, revealed to her that he doesn't have the curse anymore.

Also, Shigure says in book 18 (tells this one to Rin) that the curse, even though there is no activity done to lift it, could be broken. It is slowly disintegrating. That's what Shigure said.

Too bad Tohru and Xhidst don't believe in him. =D

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

wow! has the manga gone on so much after the anime, i've been very tempted to buy the manga for so long!

it seems that when you talk about the scene where yuki kissed tohru, it seems that they both have feelings for each other... and not like wat was said earlier abt tohru being like a mother to yuki?

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

hanajimawaves

hanajimawaves

Rogue Dremer

ive been readin translations 2 so all of this isnt sPOILER stuf 4 me, but i havnt seen the scans 4 the recent chapta, so thanx!

merged: 02-03-2006 ~ 03:38pm
no, yuki realises his feelings towards tohru arent that kind of luv n says 2 his friend kakeru tht she is a sort of mother figure (i noe pretty weird). I think he sorta realised there was sumthin btween tohru n kyo. and perhaps that kiss was 2 c if he could feel that way about tohru but realised it was a different sorta luv...well, thats wat i think anyway but yuki gerts another luv interest - machi.

merged: 02-03-2006 ~ 03:41pm
by the way, tohru hasnt died(as of yet), shigure n wateva cum home 2 call an ambulance

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

wowzer...now this like motivated me to get the whole manga series...so much info that i must find out n understand cuz this series is good

What is it?

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

Kyaaa! I don't wanna see! xD only a question: anyone could say me how many volumes has the manga? please in my gb!

sangel99-sama, gud day! from what website did you get the info above?

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

Quote by MilleniaKyaaa! I don't wanna see! xD only a question: anyone could say me how many volumes has the manga? please in my gb!

The manga has 21 volumes so far in Japan.

Volume 18 was the latest one released in english.

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Uwahhh! the last pictures...omg.....! holy sow..kyo's becoming more and more...o(>_<)o eek! I'm starting to love him sooo much! kyah...Ijust wondering in the chapter where tohru falls asleep outside and Kyo finds her...did he kiss her then too?...omg! O-o,,,now I fgured out why he said sorry....TT_TT awwww.......

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

sangel99, i think the ones you call 'books' are different from the volumes... cause in your spoiler you said yuki and kyo confess their love for tohru in book 10+11 but in volume 10/11 they haven't even realized it that much yet... see the difference? =]

being the big furuba-fan that I am, here are some more spoilers from the manga for those who are interested:

1) Apart from Kureno, 2 more of the juunishis have been lifted from the curse - Momiji followed by Hiro.

2) Momiji actually loved Tohru as a woman (this might be obvious to some people but I was shocked when I read the chapter)

3) This is from the furuba fanbook, from Nakaya-sensei's interview. Kureno's juunishi form is actually a sparrow. The reason? Simply because someone as "kakkoii" as him doesn't suit the image of a chicken >_<

4) This is the first time that all 12 juunishis are present at the same time (as in they are usually short of at least one juunishi in that lifetime)

5) Ren (aka Akito's mom) is the one who decided to raise Akito as a woman.

6) The reason why SHigure lived 'outside' is because he got kicked out from the Sohma's by Akito for sleeping with her mother >_<

7) The reason why Akito agreed to let Tohru live in Shigure's house is because of a bet she made with her mother (this has always been on my mind).

8) The person who crashed into Kyoko and killed her is Kakeru (Yuki's new buddy; the vice-president of the student council; Machi's step-brother) girlfriend's father.

Too many spoilers...and those are what I can think of at the top of my head that hadn't been posted yet. I'll write more if anyone has any questions ^_^ And yes, furuba manga rules! By the way, volume 18 was released 3 months ago in Japan (Kazuma was on the cover), and volume 19 has just been released last week (Kakeru is on the cover) for those who are interested ^^

Really? Momiji loved Tohru? I actually didn't know a couple....I didn't know it was Kakeru's girlfriend's father who killed Kyoko either XD And I didn't know Kureno turned into a sparrow! How sweet! :D

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 155 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.