Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket SPOILERS! Kyo and Tohru big spoiler XD - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket SPOILERS! Kyo and Tohru big spoiler XD

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Man... All the great spoiler.
Thanks!
Tohru's gonna die! @_@

She might live! She probably will, Natsuki wouldn't let that happen would she? @_@

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

What volume-chapter is the scan on the first page of the thread? - I mean with Kyo kissing Tohru... and Tohru "dies".

Chapter 122, volume 21, the chapter #123 will be out the 4th of mars.
raw scans of recent chapters over here :
http://selphies.livejournal.com/12004.html

cocojam

palaman sa tinapay..

wow! cool spoilers!.. i wanna know what happens next.. how did momiji and hiro lifted the curse?..

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Quote by SelphiesChapter 122, volume 21, the chapter #123 will be out the 4th of mars.
raw scans of recent chapters over here :
http://selphies.livejournal.com/12004.html

Thanks for the info and link

OMG!

Tohru & Kyo? ookkkaaayyy... not bad .... she isn't dead.. right?

maybe she'll, we're not sure

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

huh? tohru gonna die? that's something new?

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

I invite you to read the summaries of the recent chapters to know what's happening.
http://www.shadow.randomfandom.com/

I think she'll live.....It won't continue after volume 23, will it? It couldn't have that dramatic part and still continue could it...I hope it does! XD

KYOxTOHRU 4eva! Anyway, correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought Momiji saw Tohru as the mother he nver had. ( Yuki too!) Anyway this is just wierd! All of a sudden the ground happens to break just where Tohru was standing! So sad T_T! Anyway (wow im using a lot of anyaways) I've supported Kyoru all the way and when they finally have a kawaii kiss she's injured! So cruel! By the way I never EVER would think that Kakeru's girlfriend's father was the one who killed Kyoko. I also doubt that Kyoko said "I will never forgive you."

KYOxTOHRU 4eva! Anyway, correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought Momiji saw Tohru as the mother he nver had. ( Yuki too!) Anyway this is just wierd! All of a sudden the ground happens to break just where Tohru was standing! So sad T_T! Anyway (wow im using a lot of anyaways) I've supported Kyoru all the way and when they finally have a kawaii kiss she's injured! So cruel! By the way I never EVER would think that Kakeru's girlfriend's father was the one who killed Kyoko. I also doubt that Kyoko said "I will never forgive you."

merged: 02-21-2006 ~ 06:39am

merged: 02-21-2006 ~ 06:39am

merged: 02-21-2006 ~ 06:41am
oops sorry bout that! i'm just registered! XD

How exactly IS Akito a girl?

merged: 02-22-2006 ~ 01:39am
kool spoiler. But...why would the writer make Thoru die? I mean...the main charecter NEVER dies. except in Inuyasha. But he comes back to life! So, I don't think Throu dies. But, is Akito the rooster? Or the center of the curse? or....BOTH?

merged: 02-22-2006 ~ 01:43am
u know that rooster thing... I kind read wrong! my B!

merged: 02-22-2006 ~ 01:46am
And...if Akito's a girl..me and my friend play fruba together, and there was this girl who was supposed to be in love with Akito and he was supposed to be in love with her to. but now our show is ruined! RUINED! (and if u think the emodude makes me a guy, I'm a gurl!)

um.....you're confusing ^_^;;

hanajimawaves

hanajimawaves

Rogue Dremer

lol, no, momiji doesnt think of tohru as a mother figure yuki does (i noe extemely weird). momiji is um, attracted 2 r but can c that their is sumthin bteewn her & kyo.

hi.

sup' :nerd:

thanx a ton
i was super shocked when the ground collapsed
and the picture of tohru and kyo kissing is so beautiful!

you're welcome! ^-^ I'll probably post more if I find out anything else X_X

I am sorry but AKITO IS NOT A GIRL!

How many times do I have to say it! He isn't a girl because he doesn't have boobs coming out of his shirt does he? Does he where makeup, or anything that makes HIM a girl? NO! stop telling he is a boy. He isn't a girl he is a boy A boy A BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOYBOBYOBYBOBOYBYOBOYBYOBYOBBOy!

Get it right

MysticTiger

MysticTiger

Storyteller

Quote by MMdreamer12I am sorry but AKITO IS NOT A GIRL!

How many times do I have to say it! He isn't a girl because he doesn't have boobs coming out of his shirt does he? Does he where makeup, or anything that makes HIM a girl? NO! stop telling he is a boy. He isn't a girl he is a boy A boy A BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOYBOBYOBYBOBOYBYOBOYBYOBYOBBOy!

Get it right

Ummmm.. If you referring to the anime, no she doesn't.
Since Akito was so sick, it's possible her body didn't develop correctly.. aka: no chest.
Did you see how skinny she was.. o_0;
..and girls aren't born with makup on, nor do they wear makeup 24/7. I am a girl, I am wearing no makeup at the moment. That doesn't make me a guy. :sweat:
Plus, there is girls who look like guys and vice versa. Who's not to say Akito doesn't want to be VIEWED as a man instead of a girl?

....ok... I'm done now. x_x

HURRY UP NATSUKI TAKAYA! We want to see the vol21!I REFUSE TO BELIEVE TOHRU DIES! Anyway AKITO IS A GIRL! If you read the translations (here's the site: http://www.thespectrum.net/) it will show you Akito is a GIRL! Hell it even shows her naked (not fully just a bit of her chest! O_O so tuf luck for all you sick perverts!) Anyway SO KAWAII! KyoxTohru FOREVER!

Maiku21

Maiku21

A simple Otaku

Wat is this man
i didn't know there's more to furuba manga
i thought the last manga was 15
Nooo
i gotta start searching for it now

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.