Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket SPOILERS! Kyo and Tohru big spoiler XD - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket SPOILERS! Kyo and Tohru big spoiler XD

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Hey guess what?! TOHRU DOES NOT DIE! I just got that spoiler! YES!

Great! ^-^ I just learned more, but I'm not sure. Is Rin always sick because Akito pushed her out the window? Well, that's why Hiro's always worrying about her and stuff because he saw it happen.

elitedream

.elitedream.

if anyone saw the anime version of fruits basket, i was just wondering what chapter is that in the manga?

because i'd like to read the rest :D

(and that kyo kissing tohru.. aww!)

What part? The kissing part?

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Arigato for all these informations I got to read a little from the manga and from what I've heard it hasn't finished^_^...it seems like it is longer.
Now as far as I know from the anime it is supposed to be also a comedy.In the manga things get dramatic but still remain comical "episodes".
Akito is definately a girl but I sure don't like her too much she is too selfish!
Now the fact that Tohru dies...I don't believe it I think it will be a happy ending and also I believe that the manga will (maybe)
continue till the curse is lifted.Anyway usually there weren't animes or mangas where the characters died before the end usually they died in the end(that is true)but not before^_^!
I sure hope to get to read all the manga and I really want to thank you for the information on Furuba,that is simply one of the best animes and the manga that got me so interested that I can't wait...I sure hope for new infos!
Hugs and kisses to all!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

i just can't believe that akito is a girl and then later on she slept w/ shigure!
i hope they continue the anime cause the story gets so interesting... :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

I wish they would too -_- I would rather just download the anime because the manga are like $10 per book >_< Lol.....so what...I have....$120 dollars of Manga XD

Quote by MMdreamer12
I am sorry but AKITO IS NOT A GIRL!

How many times do I have to say it! He isn't a girl because he doesn't have boobs coming out of his shirt does he? Does he where makeup, or anything that makes HIM a girl? NO! stop telling he is a boy. He isn't a girl he is a boy A boy A BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOY! BOYBOBYOBYBOBOYBYOBOYBYOBYOBBOy!

Get it right
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just visit this url because it shows a picture of akito(girl).
http://www.enerugi.com/furuba2/fruitvol17ch97/Furuba_v17_ch97_pg0028.shtml

no no tohru lives people tohru lives....even though she's badly injured

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Garten/scans/furuba124n.gif

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

hmmm... i just found this out like a week ago too, my frend told me and ir ead it in the books, i suggest you all who want to read these spoilers go to my page my frend posted a ton of spoilers from rly far, they rly r interesting if u dont mind, cud i sya some now?:

1. shigure sleeps with akito's mom
2. shigure luvs akito
3. tohru confesses to kyo that she luvs him but kyo ses that she is disillusioned
4. kyo tells tohru that he cud've saved her mom but was afraid that his secret wud be found out about
5. momiji luvs (as in luv luvs) tohru
6. momiji and hiro bcum sooo cute wen they get older!
7. wen kyo tells tohru that he cud've saved her mom, and she tells him that she still luvs him and he tells her that she is disillusioned, she begins crying and yuki gets angry and goes after kyo and then akito cums and ses that she h8s tohru cuz tohru has won every1's heart and then she begins to hit tohru (slap her) and tohru ses that she feels bad for akito and then tohru ses she wants to be akito's frend and akito is just about to take her hand in friendship wen the floor gives way and tohru falls
7. kyo kisses tohru cuz he thinks tohru is dead wen she falls on the floor rly hard but she doesnt die, she is saying in her mind how much she luvs kyo and she thinks he cud hear her

sry i dont remember the rest... isnt that a lot of spoilers? i hav e more sumwhere in my mind, lemme rummage it to find it!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

yeah i dun really like kyo >.< infact there are a lot of unecessarities >.< i dun really watch manga, i watched fruit basket anime

I always thought Yuki would be better for her. I dunno, I guess they both needed her at the start, but Yuki didn't in the end >_<

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I think in the anime Yuki came of as being better for her because he could take care of her and Tohru could at the same time take care of him. With Kyo, he didn't strike me as being able to take care of her, so it could have ended up one-sided and despite how strong Tohru tries to be, she needs to be taken care of once in awhile.

In the manga I think Kyo is growing enough inside to be able to one day give back to Tohru everything she has done for him, and Yuki is becoming strong enough to take care of Machi, so I think it all works out for these guys. ^-^

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

i've read all the way up to book 19 and i'm still confused on one thing. what's in that little box that ren asked Isuzu to retrieve for her? and also, i use stoptazmo.com and mangaupdates.com, but they still only have up to the beginning of book 19. where can i find the series all the way to where kyou kisses touru?

merged: 04-25-2006 ~ 06:58am
kyou kisses tohru partly becuz he feels guilty. in one book, kyo has a dream with kyoko san in it. kyoko had blood all over her face and tohru was lying on the ground, dead. kyo figured, it would be best if he kept away from tohru in real life so she wouldn't get hurt becuz of him. but when the ground beneath tohru falls, kyo suddenly realizes that he really should have kept away and now, just like in kyo's dream, she is dead (al least he thinks she's dead)

merged: 04-25-2006 ~ 07:00am
there was a popularity contest in the Hana Yume magazin. here are the results.
1. kyou souma
2. touru honda
3. yuki souma
4. haa san (hatori)
5. haru
6. momiji
etc. etc. etc.

o_o tohru dies? NO WAY. i gotta keep reading until i find out myself -.-

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Oh man, Now I have to go and get the manga and read them all.. Hrmmm *runs off*

it seems like everyone loves tohru. lol. i can see why. she's so sweet. has anyone watched Tsubasa Chronicles?

i've been to a lot of forums, and i'm shocked with the spoilers. they said that Shigure got mad on knowing that Akito slept with Kureno so he decided to sleep with Akito's mother in revenge. Woah, right? Also, Kureno has been freed from the curse for a long time. But he still stayed in to know how to break the curse, or sumthing. I love this anime! It's all very complex!

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

wow! i rly dint kno that! man... japan is too fast, and we r stuck on bk 14! bk 14 will cum out in augst, so while we r upto 13 and they ron volume 19! ugh... i m pissed now

merged: 05-01-2006 ~ 10:32am
wait... there is only 13 bks out rite? in the u.s? if ne1 knos around here, plz fillme in!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Hahaha, my thread is becoming quite the discussion, isn't it? ^_^;; lol, my friend, who lives in Japan, is sending me the books, so that's where I've been getting them ^_^;; I can I only read Japanese and I only know her because I was an exchange student XD Of course, I send her the money!

._. This is a tad depressing, i was more of a fan of Yuki x Tohru ~_~ *sighs* it just really makes me sad ._. i was hoping that'd it be YukixTohru

Signature Imagehttp://img499.imageshack.us/img499/1849/sig4om.gif[/sigimg]

shadow52

shadow52

Stray Kat

well im happy cause it ended up as kyo and tohru , yuki and machi
when is chapter 126 coming out...

Stray Kat

hmm. so i have some questions, please answer someone who is a major fruits basket fan!

1. so, does tohru really die? as in DIE after her fall?
2. are they going to have a second season of the fruits basket t.v. anime?
3. how many volumes are there in total?

thanks sooo much! GO FRUITS BASKET!

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

OMG i just read the spoilers coz i noe i dont hav a chance at reading the whole series but... anyways Tohru DIES? wat the hell! and how did that happen anyway? and its so sad where Kyo kisses her just wen she died...

merged: 05-03-2006 ~ 08:46am
on a second thought forget wat i said about Tohru dying coz i was only reading the first page... Whew... anyways i always thought it was more of a Tohru+Kyo thing hehe... ^_^

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.