Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket SPOILERS! Kyo and Tohru big spoiler XD - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket SPOILERS! Kyo and Tohru big spoiler XD

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

akito IS a girl and kureno didn't lift the curse, it just left him...
and no tohru ISN'T dead, she just has to go to the hospital for a while because she hit
her head pretty hard.

(by-the-way no one can lift the curse it just gradually goes away and in the end God lifts it for them, even lifts the curse from akito (so that she doesn't have to be "god" anymore))

All The Following are SPOILERS:

Alrighty, first off: Tohru does not die! ^^ What happens in this chapter is that she falls from the cliff the second when Akito reaches out to her to become friends. Akito starts screaming " Help! Someone Help! " and Yuki and Shigure (I think) come to her aid,(Yes, Akito is a girl) and she tells them that Tohru had fallen. Yuki finds her, and before all this Tohru confessed to Kyo that she loves him. Overpowered with guilt, Kyo tells Tohru that he could have saved her mother from dying that day of the car accident. Apparently, Kyoko had told Kyo that she would never forgive him right before she died (She had known Kyo as a child). When Kyo told Tohru that, Tohru said that she should be against her mother, and was mad that her own mom could ever say such a thing. Kyo was shocked and thinking he didn't deserve Tohru, so he told her that her love for him was an " illusion " and ran off. After he thought things had cooled down, he came back to the house to discover Tohru unconscious, and bleeding badly on the ground. Yuki told Kyo all that had happened, and Kyo started to cry. But then Tohru woke up and told him " Don't cry. It's okay. It's okay. I'm alright. " Kyo shushes her and then, like in that picture above, he kisses her. (later on we find out that Tohru had fallen asleep and didn't know that Kyo had kissed her.) I've read all of the manga comics produced so far, so if you want more spoilers just ask. =]

I would just like to clear somethin up for sum ppl, the 16 book is coming out april 2007 in america

AkatsukiLeader89

I LOVE ITACHI AND DEIDARA!!!

Wow....thats so sad....why does Tohru-oniichan have to die...oh yeah, I knew Akito was a girl from the very beginning....so sad........OH WELL!Good spoiler...

One who does not know how to die, does not know how to live...

OKAy this is a reply to... this quote
~~~~
Quote by auzzyfreak
Okay, here's a question.

Why does the drawing style or whatever change?
I went from v. 13 to seein these spoiler pics and the characters look different. (worse I think)
~~~~~~~~~~`
its because the mangaka has been doing this manga for years now....
yeah hard to believe but i think its been like 5 years? im not sure ^^;; dont hurt me for getting my facts wrong

its true that they kinda start to get worse... but i think its mainly tohru that looks worse.. the others are still okayish..

but i guess for some mangaka's... they're art gets worse instead of improvings... i guess maybe it just started to drag on her... or dead lines got worse or sthin..

ANYWYAS i STILL LOVE fruits basket... because the point isnt coz of the art but for the story...
which is GREAT
bwahahah SPOILER!
~~alot of curses get lifted...~~ XD
~~KYO ReJECTED TOHRU... that dumbass.... T^T~~ haha okay yeah so he did sorta reject her... after taht hanajima and da other girl forbid him from visiting tohru coz he her so much....
haha he was VERY depressed...
so as soon as she was allowed to leave the hospital... HE WENT to find her... but.. sadly for him... she ran off...
and of course like all romance scenes he runs off after her...
the rest? go read it yourself :P

AND i think dat. Shigure and Akito was actually lovers. SHOCKING ISNT it? but that's wad i knew from reading de manga.

First of all, Here is a site with scanlations of all(?) of the manga.
http://www.anime-eden.com/page/manga/fruitsbasket/series.html
It has up to what I think is the second to last chapter... And if you don't want to do that I have SPOILERS!

1. As was said Mulitple times before, TOHRU IS NOT DEAD! She just got hurt.

2. Listing of couples! (some of these are just hinted at but I shall put them down anywhay 'cause it makes it happy!)
Tohru+Kyou(of course YAY)
Yuki+Machi
Kureno+Arisa
Hatori+Mayoko(Their teacher)
Ritsu+Micchan(poor abused editor)
Hatsuharu+Rin
Akito+Shigure
Ayame+Mine
Kisa+Hiro
Also, rather unlikely, Saki+Kazuma(but I think that is more a crush on her part....)
Now...poor Momiji and Kagura... they are the only Juunishi alone....sad...
3. Akito IS a girl. There is proof! NO ONE CAN SAY IT ISN'T TRUE! Well they could but they would be wrong...
4. Momiji looks his age! He has a growth spurt and comes back from break looking not like a 10 year old! Shocking! He still has the bunny backpack though....He also likes Tohru... He and Kagura show signs of plotting at the end...

I forgot the rest of them... I had a lot that no one had said but I forgot.... sad.... sadity sad sad...

Tohru died!

impossible!

I Don't Like that :-(

No, Tohru onee-chan is not dead. ^-^
She looks pretty banged up, though. I think I'll make her some cookies. Furuba.Winglica.com/characters
That is the official Fruits basket Roleplay site, approved by Tokyopop. If you can't get enough of the series, go there to talk to the characters! I am the roleplayer and legal owner of Mine Kuramae, Ayame's assistant. ^^ She's so cool!
www.Winglica.com/forums

I think that tohru and kyo look so cute together and I think they make a great couple. Kyo loves tohru and Tohru loves kyo so much that they care for each other. Tohru really thinks for kyo a lot that he dosen't know that tohru likes kyo so much.Kyo likes tohru very much that he thinks about her so much. Kyo dosen't want tohru to know about her parents and that he's the one who didn't save her mother. Or that he's know her mother when he was little boy.

I have finished the manga but there are some things i still do not understand. Can someone please help me? THe child that appeared in the last chapter. Who is she and what is she doing in the house that kyo and the rest lived in before?

Well I love Kyo and Tohru together, however I would love her with Yuki a lot more! Yeah yeah, he sees her as a mom but whatever ... and I don't like him with that student council chick.

I'm curious about something though... when he was telling his secret (about thinking of Tohru as a 'mom') he said that when she ran after Kyo he realized she had the figure of a woman and he got confused and tried to surpress his feelings. Soooo... wouldn't that mean he had other kinds of feelings for her? I like to think that he's backed off so Kyo could get a chance since he sees how Tohru and Kyo look at each other... or something. Yeah - that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

My sweet couple opinion:

Tohru-chan and Kyo-kun
Yuki-kun and Machi-san
Shigure-san and Akito-chan(Akito is Female)
Hatsuharu-san and Isuzu-san(Rin)
Kisa-chan and Hiro-kun
Ayame-san and Mine-san(aaya's co-worker)
Hana-chan and Kazuma-san
Uo-chan and Kureno-san
Ren-san and Akira-san
Ritsu-san and Mitsuru-san(Mitchan)
(maybe... Probably not)Kakeru-san and Kimi-san
Katsuya-san and Kyoko-chan

That's all I can think of right now. I wrote this at 8:10 in the morning...I'll post more if Ithink of them...

merged: 11-04-2007 ~ 09:25pm
the reason kureno-san is kept so close to akito-chan is cause akii is scared the others will find out kureno's curse was lifted.

i am so GLAD that tohru and kyo ended up together-----
i was rooting for them throughout the series.
they match each other welll....^_^
the ending was really nice. it gave the series a happy ending in which
everyone was happy. i'm like how it ended-----after so many years
of waiting when it finally ended, i was content with the conclusion....
good series...i think the last page of the whole series really encompass
all.......*tears* i asolutely enjoyed and loved this manga/anime.

"I'm looking outside inside."

aw - i didn't know there was an end. I thought they were still being made... how many are there?

o, i have a question about this comment
"xhidst, The reason why Akito agreed to let Tohru live in Shigure's house is because of a bet she made with her mother (this has always been on my mind"
Are you saying that tohru made a bet with her own mother, or that Akito made a bet with tohru's mom?

Oh and i think that the "books/volumes" you are talking about is different. I read up to the 11th, and they really hadn't (they being yuki & kyo}who i love by the way<3) expressed any true feelings (besides the blushing.

TOHRU DIES?

Tohru Honda DOES NOT DIE!

Ooooooh sooo sweeet^^
so uhm.....does tohru die or not? (hopefully not)
and will kyo say it to her or not?
will they be togehter at the end? :) :D

NO TOHRU DOESNT DIE! AND YES HER AND KYO END UP TOGETHER

Kimi

MORE SPOILERS!
~Akito kills Keruno
~Kagura knocks Tohru out( They get in a fight about Kyo)

Hey guys there are sites where you can read the whole manga in English.
There are A LOT of them acutaully and you can read any manga there!

merged: 07-14-2008 ~ 12:58pm
"Uwahhh! the last pictures...omg.....! holy sow..kyo's becoming more and more...o(>_<)o eek! I'm starting to love him sooo much! kyah...Ijust wondering in the chapter where tohru falls asleep outside and Kyo finds her...did he kiss her then too?...omg! O-o,,,now I fgured out why he said sorry....TT_TT awwww....... "

No, no, no. He didnt kiss her then, he wouldnt of dared! He said sorry for a way differnt reason. It has to do with then visting her moms grave, I'll tell you that much.

merged: 07-14-2008 ~ 01:01pm
Oh and guys Tohru doesnt die.
Kyo wouldn't kiss a dead girl anyway.
And Akito rules! I love her! And she didnt push Tohru off the cliff like some peoples tend to think

Quote by sybofI have finished the manga but there are some things i still do not understand. Can someone please help me? THe child that appeared in the last chapter. Who is she and what is she doing in the house that kyo and the rest lived in before?

that little girl was the granddaughter of kyo and tohru. her parents (i think) are kyo and tohru's son and yuki and machi's daughter.

Hi, I've read 1-17 of Fruits Basket (it's amazing XD) and Akito IS a girl cos it's in 17. Kyo loves Tohru which is soooo great (Kyo is the best) and Yuki loves Tohru as a mother figure. Yeah and Shigure and Akito love each other, even though Shigure slept with Akito's mum and Akito slept with Kureno. Me and my friend both think (not 100% sure) that Tohru totally loves Kyo but hasn't completely realised it yet, in volume 16 where they are acting out the play 'Sorta Cinderella' Tohru almost says that she would be very happy if Kyo asked her to marry him. OMG she totally loves him. =3.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.