Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fullmetal Alchemist - Elric Brothers - Minitokyo

Fullmetal Alchemist - Elric Brothers

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I've had this wall essentially done for about a year now (according to the date I've got stamped on it), but I've never been able to figure out how to get the blotchie colors out of the characters. Espeacially, Ed's outfit. If anyone has any suggestions, outside of vectoring the image, could you please offer me some advice? It'd be greatly appreciated!

**Please note that the wallpaper has been blotted out on purpose. I'm being a sercretive bum who wants to keep the full wallpaper under wraps until it's completely finished. Thanks!**

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/8597/elricbrothersblotted4jz.th.jpg

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

hmm...yeah the blotches are really obvious on the black...have you tried blurring/smudging the color?
or you could select the color you want and try spot painting

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

two words my freind: clone stamp.

very good for repairing images. or you can use the smudge on a relatively low pressure, or burn tool for the black.

and btw, it kinda defeats the purpose of the sandbox if you only show us the scan.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Also, I see some white artifacts around Ed, especially along the top. You may want to touch up the extract.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.