Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gantz - Minitokyo

Tagged under Gantz

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I finished wathing the anime and it was soooooo cooooooool , i liked it a lot , after that i found out that the manga its still realising so i started to look for it and downloaded anything i found and its amazing :D , well anyway for the ones who like lots of.......................action should watch/read it.

/raises hand...

Love gants, i want more... but unfortunately it takes time :(

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

there's a few ecchi, but I liked the manga from the 10th volume onwards. Trust me, I think the characters were stupid in the first 9 volumes.

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

dunno about the stupidity of the characters , but i still liekd it and i read until chapter 223 :D , cant wait for teh nest one :D

The characters in this anime is among the worst ever seen. They where whimpy, selfish, boring and it wasnt enough character development. And the first 10 episodes was kinda boring. But episodes 11-20 makes it worth watching it, the last 6 episodes wasnt something to brag about either

i agree with the last episodes, it was kinda forced, but you should read the manga, i think youll like it, i love it :D, it continues the series

can anyone tell me whats so good about GANTZ, PLZ
Just tell me, cause I cant find anything good in here and the characters are horrible.

I found the anime extremely interesting.Just the point of view that the story takes off on is brilliant.I feel the storyline was just exposing the human mind for sin,selfishness,and greed.The character development was good but just a little dragged out;however,the series keeps the pace pretty well flowing from battle to battle.I thought it was an awesome anime,maybe a little too hardcore for some fans but a must see for fans of Elfen Lied.

The manga ...1-10 episode symbolize the humanity nowadays. So I felt the story line is very good. And the main character keep improve himself after the episode10 . Become more bravely, helpful, even the girl is not much pretty but he love her very muc. that make the story becom good and nicer. And the drawing skill is very good, u all can take a look ^.^ Enjoy it

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.