Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lyserg, Horo or Marko? - Minitokyo

Lyserg, Horo or Marko?

Tagged under Shaman King

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Mormon

Mormon

Akamaru :D

All 3 my favourite chars from SK !

Which 1 ya guys like best ?

I like Lyserg most , after Lys Horo n then Marko

Can`t help it...Lyserg is just coolest ( only my opinion )... but Horo looked awesome when that weird guys (the guy with some book ) spirit swallowed him...And Marko is a cool leader kinda guy with awesome lookin` guardian ghost.

D o h !

um.. I think boro boro..oops.. i mean Horo Horo.. he's the best if I only can choose from those three.. hehe~ Still I like Hao the most though~ Gomen Gomen...

acido

acido

cold wind

i just need to say that HOROHORO IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! XD... he is the boy!

BORO BORO~hahaha

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

>_> Lysergie! ^_^ He's so cute. But Again, maybe HoroHoro..yeah..HoroHoro ^_^ Marco? NO WAY >_>

>_> ...But I am still a fangirl of Hao XD

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

HoroHoro! Love his funny personality, he is so energetic and full of life! He's so cool too! he is the best. Then Yoh and then Fausto and then lyzerg, ren and marko( i dont quite know marko ^^)

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

Outta Horo Horo, Lyserg and Marko? totally not hard! HORO HORO! but overall.. u just gotta luff hao and ren ^_^ hehe!

Mormon

Mormon

Akamaru :D

The part where Lyserg came back with new Chloe ... omfg , that was so awesome...
All Arch spirits united... Lys is so kewl
Kekeke ^_^

D o h !

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Lyserg is my favorite, but I like him in the Manga more. He is not so mean to Morphin and he is not... How can I put it in words? ...
He doesn't behave so strange like in the Anime.

Of the 3, I'd choose Horo Horo; he's so cute. I don't like the X-laws.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I don't like the X-LAWS too. They are strange in their brains.

Lyserg! But, I like HoroHoro too...!

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

HoroHoro! Love his funny personality, he is so energetic and full of life! He's so cool too! he is the best. [2]

I would choose HOROHORO!>_< he's so cool! ice cold!

I think Horo-horo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.