Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Slight Notifications error - Minitokyo

Slight Notifications error

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Something strange I noticed, I'm not sure if this was posted before, but I looked around and didn't really notice this exact error (even though i saw lots of notifications errors) but whenever I delete a private message from the Pm menu, it deletes the notification, but the notification numbers stay the same.
Just a small thing that i thought I should shine a light on, I apologize if this is a repost or the bug has been dealt with.
~narutofan

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

This issue has been brought up numerous times. Next time you get a notif hit purge all next time instead of just delete all

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Do search before creating threads. The error other members have brought up regarding notifications is caused by exactly what you saw, deletion of a PM that left the Notifications unchanged. Please remember that you can often find the answer you are looking for with a quick visit to the search feature. =)

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.