Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever drooled while you sleep? - Minitokyo

Have you ever drooled while you sleep?

Yes or No?

Yes
21 votes
No
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Ok, I hope that this ish not a duplicate thread since I've searched the Chat Lounge. So, have you ever drooled while you sleep?

Me, I have ^^ While I was doing homework, I fell asleep and in the end, my saliva was on my notebook XD

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Definitely! *gross*

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

elkb3191

elkb3191

Shadow of Nobody

yes i have and every time when i woke up i just had drool on my cheek and some on the pillow and i was just a a little nap cuz i didnt get enuf sleep last nite

War is a matter of killing, regardless of agenda, and no dividend gained from the bloodshed will mitigate the cruelty of the sacrifices it demands.

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

yes.. usually on hot afternoons.. maybe for the same reason dogs stick their tongue out when it's hot.. to lose more heat?

I think everyone drools...

ew...weird thread u have darksan haha...
no..only drool when eating, who doesn't?

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

LOLz I havent drooled before when eating XD Only sleeping XD

But maybe I do drool with hot guys around XD

Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Andreiush

Andreiush

No one else but me

I haven't drooled in my sleep (yet!), it's because i sleep with my mouth shut.. I usually breath through my nose, not through my mouse.. But my sister does! all the time! That's why i always check the pillow before i go to sleep to see if it's mine and not hers (we share the room) I don't want to sleep on her drool! IUK!

merged: 02-02-2006 ~ 12:00pm
correction: where it says mouse, it should say mouth.. hehe ^^;

Signature
The sweetest kiss is the one you always expected.. but never came.

Um...hi, I'm a newcomer. No, "enchantressinthedark", I've never drooled even once in my lifetime...and I didn't know that there were people out there who do...(shiver! -_-)

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

Drooling while you are sleeping means that you are having a very good dream.
I do drool somtimes, but not all the time. It means I don't really have much good dreams.. ^_^'

Sometimes, I think everyone does.
Its funny waking up first at sleepovers and everyone has little drool spots on their pillow/quilt/floor/whoever they are slumped across.

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

little? i know a guy who wet his whole pillow XD XD talk about grossout..

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by rituellittle? i know a guy who wet his whole pillow XD XD talk about grossout..

Whole pillow? Ewww.....that's beyond disgusting..... >_<

Signature Image

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

not the whole pillow per se, just the exception of a round spot where his head was...

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

LOL I never knew someone could drool so much like that XD

I wet my homework with my saliva XD Such a good excuse I could tell the teacher so that I could avoid doing homework XD

Signature Image

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Nope... Only food makes me drool. ^__^

I hate it when my brothers sleep on my bed... They start drooling on my pillow! EW!

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

well i dunno but i never done that he he but who know later ha ha ( but as the baby i bet i've done that lol)

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

You'll be lying if u said no i mean, no human's perfect!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

nope never...haha...even if i do i dont really know as i am asleep...! haha :D

Signature Image

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

But there has to be a wet and sticky spot XD

Signature Image

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

Yes, especcialy when I'm with tooth aches...

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I don't think anyone hasn't drooled while they were asleep, it's not exactly something you can control.

Signature

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

XDDD
It's a strange topic, but... YES! XD
The most of the time I drool when I sleep! XD It will be the Kuro-sama's effect! XD

Signature

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Quote by MirialliaIt's a strange topic, but... YES!

I always drool when I sleep... It can't be helped, I sleep with my mouth wiiiiide open XD since I have Rhinits I cannot breathe well through my nose...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.