Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 honey and clover ost - Minitokyo

honey and clover ost

page 1 of 1 9 total items

hye... its been a while since i start a thread...

just asking if anyone know whether the OST for the anime honey and clover/hachimitsu to kuroba had been release anywhere or not...

coz i cant find it here in my country and on the net also...
if anyone knows if it been release or not (since the anime had finish long ago.. it should had been release rite?) can u please tell me...

if anyone find any news on the net regarding it also.. can u put up the links?

Signature

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

It looks like it was released August 11th of last year.

I found it here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/special/2005charts/anime_cd.html it's number 34. :)

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

Yeah, the OST was released months ago, but it was quite a disappointment because too few of the insert songs throughout episodes of the series made it into the actual OST. If only it included all the Spitz and Suga Shikao songs in it :(

dragonbard

dragonbard

Imitating Sanji

haha i like this soundtrack, H&C was very interesting...so its music was!
both of them together were really funny or sad...i never found information about it on the net though :(

Well, life depends on AAYAA

thnx for the info... i never found it tho...

Signature

H&C soundtrack was pretty good. Even if I'm not a fan of YUKI I liked the opening song a lot; and the BGM fitted the scenes very well.

i love H&C OST n also the show but i cant seem to find the OST.... the songs r very soothing? to make it simpler its one of thee nicest soundtracks

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

This anime is fun, though the ending is pretty boring, I expect more from it.
The OST is really good, but too many, I don't remember how many this anime has. If anyone have any info about this, please share with everyone, thanks so much.

May the loli be with you

It's a good show, but it has too many insert songs so I don't think they can fit all of it in the OST.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.