Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need help, please! >.< - Minitokyo

I need help, please! >.<

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I need to get rid of the menu and table header images. I tried a find a way to delete it but I couldn't. So I had to upload new ones. But I don't want it that way. Can somebody please tell me how to get rid of it, I'm a apreciated if you do. >_<

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

i think the only way to make it backt normal is to upload the images from the original layout. Since I couldn't delete it neither, I just kept uploading until my layout turned out ok. I hope this helps/!

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Thank you ceriseangel2, I know what you mean but I accidentally deleted my original layout so I don't know what else to do.

Try uploading a small transparent gif, like a 5x5 gif of nothing. See if that helps?

Lord, why do you give the sword to the young and the weak...?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.