Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you deal with stress? - Minitokyo

How do you deal with stress?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

KuramasExlover

KuramasExlover

Rabbit Steps

Stress is a huge problem for me and wanted to know what other people do to get rid of it.

There doesn't always have to be an end to something

Well I read, write, delve into the furthest recesses of my mind and ponder the greatest questions in life. I also love to watch Anime and read Manga, drinking chocolate milk always helps me and just being in a quit room or listening to some soft music. You can imagine that I'm hardly ever stressed.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Reading a book,meeting a friend even if I have no time for it, music is also a good thing to defeat stress...

But all of this advice is actually useless unless you make the time for it.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

This is a repeated thread, but I can't seem to find the duplicate.
Anyway go stare at some fishies.
It's been proven.

Signature

i will cry as i think it`s a way to release all the stress and sadness rather then keeping all the unhappiness in the heart!

Oh stress..
hm i read a lot an d of course write poems.
I try to think about other thinks.

konekopanda

Ninja Pirate

i usually lay on my bed and listen to music from my comp and just let my mind wander. maybe even take a nap with music on.

Will the rain ever stop?

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

Well, for a reason... Stress doesnt affect me.. I am almost 90% resistent to stress. I dont put it in my head... and think about it much.. i just let go. I guess thats the main point in not stressing....

When i feal down.. i just play a game, or just go to my friends to hang out or empty my head

Orokawa Ototoyo........

mountain

mountain

None

mmm, I pray :) works every time

I normally do something I enjoy - which often involves sitting down to watch or read my fav anime or manga and eating something yum :D - but exercise is a good way to take your mind off the nerves.

I also find spending some quality time with family or friends can be fun and relaxing.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

i will find new things to do or just hide inside my bathroom.. to have a long long time of bath.. mostly 30 minutes to 1 hrs.. i love fresh water.. or sleep lor..
sometimes talk on the phone.. or online chat..

when i´m stressed the only thing i can do it is waiting to dissapear it alone. ican´t do anything to control it.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I jsut look at a pic of Lacus or watch an anime or listen to music to do it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i will just find things to do in my room alone...reading ..writing poetry..lying on bed staring up at the ceiling...pondering why it is i exist...not so much of a cutter now, but have ben tempted to do it again...also i will just listen to musik...screamng so loud..no on can hear me...helps alot...or just sitting down in myroom..just fading away..

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

i like to go and hang out with friends and do something i realy enjoy i.e sport or watch movies. reading a book or listening to some relaxing music(or stuff that you like)...i like to blow bubbles aswell,

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

Shinku-sama

*Toxic Waist*

it's very difficult for me to deal with stress, i tend to just shut down and try to avoid it. so i have to confront my stress head on if i want to get anything done. but to really combat stress i usually fgo to the pool and swim laps until i feel like my arms are going to fall off. swimming for me is like meditation, the rhythm of my strokes clears and calms my mind.

In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

The easiest way that I deal with stress is to watch some anime or a good movie. It tends to take my mind off of what I am stressing over and it puts me in a good mood. That good mood makes it easier to deal with what is stressing me out so I can go back to it and try to work through it. I find that taking 30 minutes to an hour can really calm me down and put me in the right mind set to deal with my issues. If that doesn't work for you then going for a walk or hop on the treadmill, sometimes this works for me too. Exercising, I think, releases chemicals that make you happy. I think that I read that somewhere one time. But don't quote me. :)
Everyone has their own way of distressing, but these are some ones that I use. I hope that this helps!

Im one of those idiots who lets it build up until the bubble pops, then alls good again :)

Quite a concidence cuz the bloody bubble poped on me just last night.

Anyways, if you can help it, dont use my tactic :P

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Quote by JenosydesWhisperMatrixBut all of this advice is actually useless unless you make the time for it.

I so agree with that statement! T_T I'm having my own stress that's filled with too much classwork and not enough time to do it in. Let alone make time for fun stuff. I want it all just to go away! x_x

So...(can I pose a new question relavent to the original?) If you can't find time to do "fun" stuff, how do you handle the stress?

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.