Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Something that symbolizes you - Minitokyo

Something that symbolizes you

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Hey everyone, list something that you think symbolizes you in terms of persanilty, appearance, etc.
For me I think I can relate myself to water since its versatile, goes with the flow, and blends in anywhere.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I have this funny drawing of a blue-bird that only I can make.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

im a crow feather...

A dragons scale.

I cut everything I touch, and I cannot be pierced...

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

crap, cause im the crapmonster.........

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Er... The bed symbolises me cause I like to sleep... Z_Z

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...either water, sleep or therapist XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

supa02

supa02

http://www.lonelymeow.tk

o.0 uh...a cheap cats face coz i luv cats (??)

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

This dude alwas tells me that I'm as sharp as a tack. So, maybe a tack? Maybe a lawn mower.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

it would be the moon cause it changes a lot then reverts back to the same old phases. Just like my personality.

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by sanmadjackThis dude alwas tells me that I'm as sharp as a tack. So, maybe a tack? Maybe a lawn mower.

Quote by Vagrant123I have this funny drawing of a blue-bird that only I can make.

A tack and a bird?, now that's really original to the breaking point so far. I really don't think anyone in the world describes themselves as a tack or their own drawing so I think these two are the best so far... :)

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

The universe. Diverse, constantly reinventing itself, somewhat mysterious, deep. I dunno.

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by NecromancerAlThe universe. Diverse, constantly reinventing itself, somewhat mysterious, deep. I dunno.

Whoa, now that's really deep, deeper than space *bad joke* its a really common thing to compare oneself as but the way you said it, sounds like something so much more

- Robert Wilensky

ProfD

ProfD

What is Real Life ?..

well.. think it's the panda for me... :)

.. and i always wished to be a silver stalion...
oh well.. :)

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

For me it would be a raven.

That means: dark, clever and no fear of death

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

mmmh, maybe a cloud, they're near to heaven :) they are peaceful, but when they get mad it's a total mesh around them!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by NoctumFor me it would be a raven.That means: dark, clever and no fear of death

Nice, now I have a new view of ravens as they eat the peaches off my peach tree, they're not pests but survivors at a second thought.....not bad after all

- Robert Wilensky

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I think a teddy bear... Soft, cuddely, adorable and something you always play with until you out grow them and you just leave them there in the darkness of your basement. Then one day you stumble upon it again then begin to play with it again =^-^=

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

a cat, i have my own will, don´t really like it to be touched and the most time i´m sleeping
Zzzzzzzzz

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by katz291I think a teddy bear... Soft, cuddely, adorable and something you always play with until you out grow them and you just leave them there in the darkness of your basement. Then one day you stumble upon it again then begin to play with it again =^-^=

Interesting indeed, very symbolistic if you ask me, it kinda sounds like something out of a novel.....or it just might be me

- Robert Wilensky

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

I'd say... day and night. My friends tell me that sometimes I can be as kind and warming as well as shine through the bad times. But at times I can be as dark as the darkest night. Sometimes I don't care about things and I don't get in the mood to comfort. I guess that would be right. Light and dark.

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

an uncomplete brokenheart

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

A computer. I understand them more than real people. Which is no advantage, I'm telling you!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

InFuRiuM

InFuRiuM

Aquarius

a dog symbolize me because I'm friendly ^^

You can only change future not the past and fate is only a repeated past

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.