Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About Byakuya's Soul-Slayer ! - Minitokyo

About Byakuya's Soul-Slayer !

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 10 total items

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Whell after the battle with Ichigo Byakuya's Soul-Slayer vanished ! Do you think that his Soul-Slayer will reconstruct ? Well most Soul-slayers are fixxed - Reconstructed , but Byakuya's even the last Blossom desappeared :( ! What do you think that will happen ?

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

I bellieve that it would reacreated...I mean wht the hell?Will Byakuya just stop fighting?That's impossible ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

FroZeNaKoS

FroZeNaKoS

Thanks tooNmakeR for this Avatar

Yeah! me too I think Byakuya's Soul-slayer will recreate!

I have also BANKAI...
Signature
Bamboo King, Zabimaru...

Feirai

Feirai

Bringer of Light

Byakuya's zanpaktou will be back once he is healed and ok. Remember Renji's fight with Ichigo at the base of the White Tower when Ichigo first entered Soul Society? Ichigo shattered Zabimaru but when Renji was in his cell recovering, Zabimaru appeared and said he was ready to fight again.

"He does not love who does not show love" - Shakespeare, The Two Gentlemen of Verona

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

The answer is yes if you consider what a soul-slayer is. It is basically a spiritual entity which is physically manifested in various forms through the will and power of its bonded mate. What actually causes a soul-slayer to be "broken" is the will and power of the opposer. Yes, the physical manifestation may actually break, but is more that the power and bonded needed to manifest it is temporarily lost due to injury or distraction. I would imagine that the only way it could be permanently lost by a person is 1) death or 2) a seal of some sort that pervented the user from reaching out to it.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

yes i think so... because Renji's did

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

arch-god-elle

Arch God

Yeah because thats how bleach is...
Everyone soul slayer reconfigs
No one dies...
And yeah.... Its just bleach.

I don't think Byakuya's zanpakato vanished into thin air after the final strike between the two of them. His sword is just shattered back to the 'sakura petals' form as was shown as soon as Byakuya opened his palm.

Remember Byakuya's fight with Renji? After we see the amazing attack of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi and Renji started to rain his own blood, Byakuya's bankai vanished into thin air. There're no sign of any petals floating around. But a few minutes later, Byakuya raised his arm to strike Renji, and we see the petals gathering in his fingers. Watch back episode 58-59 if you don't believe me.

In addition, from what was shown about Bankai's disappearance through Renji, I tend to assume that when the user is near death, his/her Bankai will revert back to the normal, sealed form of his/her Zanpakato. Byakuya's shown no indication whatsoever. Unless somewhere in the manga or anime shows me otherwise, I'll stick with my opinions.

Most probably his spirit force couldn't maintain his zanpaktou in bankai form any longer, having depleted all but a speck of it for the final attack against Ichigo. So, Byakuya let the remaining energy of the zanpaktou scatter or flow freely. Hence its disappearance.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Quote by eyathilI don't think Byakuya's zanpakato vanished into thin air after the final strike between the two of them. His sword is just shattered back to the 'sakura petals' form as was shown as soon as Byakuya opened his palm.

Remember Byakuya's fight with Renji? After we see the amazing attack of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi and Renji started to rain his own blood, Byakuya's bankai vanished into thin air. There're no sign of any petals floating around. But a few minutes later, Byakuya raised his arm to strike Renji, and we see the petals gathering in his fingers. Watch back episode 58-59 if you don't believe me.

In addition, from what was shown about Bankai's disappearance through Renji, I tend to assume that when the user is near death, his/her Bankai will revert back to the normal, sealed form of his/her Zanpakato. Byakuya's shown no indication whatsoever. Unless somewhere in the manga or anime shows me otherwise, I'll stick with my opinions.

I don't think you're right there. Byakuya's bankai (and shikai) turns the zanpakutou into hundreds of small blades that look like petals when they glint in the light. The final form of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi was Shuukei, Hakuteiken, which was essentially all the bankai senbon blades focusing all of its massive power into one sword. When Ichigo completely overwhelmed the sword, the physical form of it was destroyed, and all that was left were those last few petals. So anyway, what you were saying (as I see it), is that Byakuya's zankaputou only went back into its original senbon form. What I see, is that the physical form was destroyed (except for the remaining petals), but the essence of the zanpakutou is still alive.

And I think that though its true that when the user is near death, the zanpakutou will revert, because of the massive damage to the zanpakutou, it would probably revert by itself, regardless of its user's health. In the same way, Byakuya's zanpakutou's physical form was completely destroyed, so it disappeared, even though Byakuya was still alive enough to do a cool shunpo.

So anyway, I think that it will be restored. I don't think the zanpakutou can truly disappear until its owner is dead, because, as I recall way back, the zanpakutou is a reflection of its owner. And as wolfco said, I don't think you can stop a zanpakutou from coming back, unless its owner is dead, or something prevents it (e.g. Shiba Kaien's fight against the hollow).

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.