Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kenpachi VS Gin - Minitokyo

Kenpachi VS Gin

Tagged under Bleach

Kenpachi VS Gin

Zaraki Kenpachi
19 votes
Ichimaru Gin
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

There are still many questions about Gin's Bankai...But do u think that Kenpachi could defeat his Bankai if he gets even stronger?I personaly believe that he could defeat him even now ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I'm sure Gin could very easily cut/impale Kenpachi, but Kenpachi would just fight right through it all and rip Gin a new one. It' really is hard to say though since we really don't know all that much about Gin yet...

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

Zaraki is quite similar in his fighting style to Ichigo's, so i'd have to say Zaraki would win. Sure, Ichimaru would cut him up a bit and it would be a close battle, but Gin isn't as much of a fighter as he is a... politician? (well, i guess that word works...lol)

Think deeply of simple things.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

ha.. seems like im the only one who voted for gin... i thot he'll win because he's jus so cool abt everything. i think kenpachi's main fighting style now is his overwhelming blood lust... but becoz gin is just so cool, it wont affect him.. in fact he'll perform even better under that kinda conditions.. gin is unlike ichigo... ichigo will be afraid.. but gin is quite fearless and thus.. he'll be able to fight without feelin overwhelm..

i rem right at the beginning.. gin was the one who tied up kenpachi while he was trying to agitate byakuya.. so probably gin can control kenpachi in that way too in a fight

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I think Kenpachi is a super weakling ,why ?--> He lost to Ichigo without Ichigo using his Bankai ! After all Gin hasn's shown his truly skills and spells and BANKAI he can use ! Kenpachi will surely lose if they fight !

When Kenpachi will master use of his zanpakuto, Gin will have no chance :). Yes, he must be very good, that`s why Aizen choose him for his vice captain, but Zaraki... That name speaks for itself :).

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by forum guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

but i voted for Gin anyways... Zaraki doesn't even have a shikai (that we've seen) and from what has already been shown, Shinsou can impale the enemy from a distance... so Gin could inflict damage without ever coming within Zaraki's range.

Signature Image

Quote by fireflywishes

Quote by forum guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

but i voted for Gin anyways... Zaraki doesn't even have a shikai (that we've seen) and from what has already been shown, Shinsou can impale the enemy from a distance... so Gin could inflict damage without ever coming within Zaraki's range.

but he's never really impaled anybody, and its not like Kenpachi wouldn't see it coming.

Anyway I think the only way Gin could stand a chance is with his ban kai, but we don't know what that is. Either way I vote Kenpachi.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I voted for Zaraki. First of all, I personally don't think Ichimaru is all that powerful. In his only serious engagement, he was getting completely overwhelmed by Hitsugaya, and only escaped by threatening Hinamori. This is backed by the fact that he kept using cheap tricks to get make an opening, rather than with superior swordsmanship. Of course, its not a perfect comparison as we don't know how strong Hitsugaya is compared to other captains, but in my mind, I don't see Hitsugaya as all that powerful, as he's still relatively young, and probably hasn't reached the height of his ability.

Comparing other abilities, Ichimaru's shikai doesn't seem very powerful. As far as the anime has shown, it hasn't actually injured anyone, and its advantage is merely that its versatile; it doesn't seem to add any power. Zaraki doesn't have a shikai, though I heard that there are rumours that he learnt his zanpakutou's name after he lost to Ichigo. If so, I think Zaraki's shikai (and bankai if he learns it) will be superior to Ichimaru's, as it will probably have a destructive effect, which would overwhelm Ichimaru's Shinsou.

Besides, 11th Squad was named both the most powerful and the most violent squad, and a captain would play no small part in gaining such a title.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

I remember about Gin stopping Zaraki from fighting Byakyua, but I still think Zaraki would win. He has already beaten a captian with a ban kai. All Gins sword dose is grow longer, like Renjis, but as flexable as Renjis. From what we have seen when Tousoun attacked Zaraki with about 100 blades about Zaraki was barley scratched, Cutting him is really useless. And since I don't know his ban kai I can't take it into consideration, but since ban kai is a more powerful version Shi kai, and Gins shi kai is real lame I doubt it would matter.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This is tough. I love the ingenious and deviousness of Gin but I also like the strenth of zaraki. If they face off, I dunno, but I think zaraki would prolly kick his ass but you ,ay never knoe whut gin has up his sleave...

Yes. I think Gin i much powerful than we are expecting

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

I think Zaraki is like Ichigo, both of them have substantial amounts of power that they don't really tap into. As far as we've seen, I don't think Gin has that kind of thing. Even if Gin has a bankai and wins against Zaraki once, Zaraki is probably gonna come back with a Shikai(or even bankai) and kick his ass.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

well ,first of all ,zaraki cant release his sword because it isnt even sealed, so dont bother say if he learns his swords name ,cuz he said that he has reatsu that cant be sealed or easily sealed,(and about gin vs zaraki ,i think it is very highly unlikely it will happen ,or even if it happened ,there would be no winner)and about hitsu vs gin
it was pretty clear that gin was playing all the time ,untill he was about to get killed in the end by hitsu ,so he got serious ,(damn u rangiku , we wanted an end ,but u see what i mean when i say there would be no winner) ,anyway it is pretty soon to judge gins power ....

*the man from jupiter*

Gin is just one of the coolest person, so i'm going to stick with saying he would win. I dont know why i like him so. i think its the mystery behind it all

PooterDooter24

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.