Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cuties of Bleach - Minitokyo

Cuties of Bleach

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

There are enough girls in Bleach to make u stare ur Monitor for hours ;)I personally believe that Yoroichi IS SUKE!I also think Soi fon is also very cute...What do u think?Are the cuties of Bleach match to those of other animes(Not specifical)And who do u think is the best?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I think I find Orihime to be the most attrcative, with Yoroichi coming a close second.

Compared to women from other titles that I find cute though (Misao from RK, Chidori from FMP etc), I don't find the Bleach women to be quite as attractive (but that's a matter of art style).

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I think it's true that Orihime and Yoruichi are the beautiful but I still prefer Rukia. There's just something about her that attracts me.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

I prefer Rukia ^_^ as always...

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Yoruichi sure is KAWAII but i prefer hmmmmmm Mizuho sensei (Onegai Teacher) or ... etc Yoruichi can match any cutie from any anime !

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.