Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which hairstyle looks better? - Minitokyo

which hairstyle looks better?

which looks better/cuter on a girl?

pixie cut
4 votes
bob
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

hi everyone! i'm gonna have my hair chopped off this weekend since it's annoying to manage long hair >.<. i couldn't decide whether i'd go for a pixie cut or a bob ^_^'. suggestions plx :)

you know...you should really have pics of each different type of cut......because I don't know what they look like....I guess I'll have to google it...and get back to you......

merged: 02-03-2006 ~ 11:56am
it really would matter what your head formation is......

yeah i gues... ^_^' well you could probably get quick results with google image search ( http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q= ). so there.. i have a heart shaped face btw :) so i guess a girl with a pixie becomes me..

kuchikidesert

kuchikidesert

LuNnaR_MoNkEyZ

pixie cut! let your hair a bit longer than the pixie cut which I saw in google. Maybe like Younha.. [a singer --> sang Houki Boshi]

Signature Image
*~ " I onLy FigHt foR mYseLf aNd I OnLy LoVe MySeLf . . tHaT's tHe onLy LoVe I nEeD " ~*
--Sabaku no Gaara--

yeah maybe. i might look too boyish which i dun wanna be O.o.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Bob can sometimes look old fashioned IMO. I would go with a pixie! But I'm a guy so I don't know anything about women's hair :(

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.