Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is ur impression/reaction when suddenly meeting a stranger? - Minitokyo

What is ur impression/reaction when suddenly meeting a stranger?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

I guess everyone have meeting lots of ppls...
I'm normally a shy person,...and when i suddenly meeting a stranger that i'm not close to,...i would rather go away ^_^' (b4 something bad happen...but, it doesn't necessarily bad :sweat:) and sometimes I will ask or just to greet her/him what she/he want.

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

I probally say something like ``Hi'', or ``How's it going '' or let them go on their way.

I'm shy too...withdrawn...it's all so I can see how they actually are and act towards people. If I'm alone I usually don't approach strangers unless I have to but if I'm with my family or friends then I become all protective of them especially when my little nephews are involved.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

im shy, but i would walk up to the mand just say "hey" then stay silent, and wait for them to say something

aiya.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I usually smile and say "Hi" or "What's up?"
If the stranger I know is from one of my classes, I'll stop and talk to them.
If not... I'll just move on.
I don't like it when strangers "hit on" me. It's a pain in the neck... I'll make a quick escape!

Luckily I don't really worry about first impressions since people just come up to me anyway...and by people I mean old men and old women...I don't know what it is about me not that I would be comfortable if little kids or people my own age just started talking to me like they knew me...that would be creepy. I know becuase I have experienced that before *shivers*.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Greet with utmost respect - ya right, I say and do what I feel like........ but usually it's a firm Hello nowadays, no more of that wussie stuff you guys are talking about. Put yourselves into higher pressure situations, so that even if you meet some stranger, it won't be so awkward. ^_^

onegai teacher has spoken, now bow before the holy grail that is this thread.... for my words have graced it's path.

-repeat-

we'll if it was a strager i would say hi with a hand shake and say whats your name and where are you from and tell them my name afterwards

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

I'm also kinda shy, but that doesn't mean I would walk away. I would greet this person, start some small talk, and depending if i find anything interesting to talk about, I would continue talking. If not, I would look around for something else to do and politely excuss myself.

EDIT: jasaiyajin, you have become corrupt with power and must be sacrificed for the greater good.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

nejika

nejika

but probably i used to say hi, or just smile at the stranger so that they don't feel bad. but it's depend on what the stranger reaction...if he/she make me scary...oh well,...i better not to stay longer staring at him/her...haha ^_^'

Signature

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I'm rather antisocial so I wouldn't greet a stranger or anything like that. But if someone would greet me I'll respond with the same, if a nice chat would come out of it then good, if not I don't care.

up up and away

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Quote by jasaiyajin
onegai teacher has spoken, now bow before the holy grail that is this thread.... for my words have graced it's path.

*bows*
Just as you have commanded...

Quote by j0n0 Jasaiyajin, you have become corrupt with power and must be sacrificed for the greater good.

You are right! He's corrupted! And he's corrupting me!
He should be SACRIFICED!
@_@
*whisper* I'll miss you... Bye bye!
Muhahaha!

liap

liap

Algenniss'd l'Ekttel

Almost always I say "Sorry"...
or "My fault"...
And then I just walk away.

(\_/)
(O.o)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(> <)signature, to help him on his way to world domination.

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

I greet them with a warming welcome as best as I can

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

arch-god-elle

Arch God

Normally.... people fear me....
Then again I have a very booming personality...
And I'm loud....
If I met a stranger its usually like:

Me: HIYA! My name's Elle-San!
Stranger: Hi.... I'm Bob...(using random names)
Me: I'm a blonde arian and I'm a snake in the chinese zodiac and I'm blood type A+. (And then I talk about my hobbies and such and then be totaly random)
Stanger: .... Ummm ok....
(Then a friend spots me, one that is just as weird like Une-San)
Une: ZOMG Elle-San :Tackles:
Elle: ZOMG Une-San, Bob this is my cool friend Une-San, She luffs Anime tooo....
(Elisu-San walkes up)
Elle+Une: ZOMG ITS ELISU! :both glomp:
Elle+Une+Elise: We are the MabuMabu Trio!
Me=Ayame, Une=Shigure, Elisu=Hatori
Stranger: :Too afraid to speak, runs away:

Yup yup.

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

I try to prevent confrontation with strangers. Usualy just say hi and then let someone else take over the conversation, and disappear.

Signature

nejika

nejika

Quote by JakkalsI try to prevent confrontation with strangers. Usualy just say hi and then let someone else take over the conversation, and disappear.

...haha,...just like me XD...trying not to get intact too long
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/Esutere/Esutere%20Avatars/Kagari45x45_avatar.gif

Signature

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Meet? Umm like u have to talk to them? Well anyway i probably will try to not say much if i dont know them at all, but eventually will get round to trying to talk with them...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

strangers = hen na hito?

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

I'll be friendly, leave the decision to talk to the person up to them-normally, i'd like feedback or a reply as to whether or nto they are interested and such.

Im overall pretty friendly, i don't usually take control of a conversation or anything but...my curiousity makes for getting to know someone better. *nods*

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.