Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems with Word - Minitokyo

Problems with Word

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Okay my loves a couple days back while editing my story I accidentally hit a key and suddenly there wasn't a good sized gap separating the following pages...you know what I'm talking about? Now to get it back so that the words and sentences are up at the very top of the page I have to insert page numbers. Is there any way I can get my Word back to normal without having to insert page numbers in? PLEASE HELP! *CRIES*

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

the bringer of despair returns

sorry babe, i don't know a way, by the way did you get my new email address?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

If you still have the Word CD, you can always uninstall it and reinstall it back in.

Signature

Quote by millyfinalfantasy2sorry babe, i don't know a way, by the way did you get my new email address?

Yeah love I did...just got it...thanks you guys. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Try checking the view mode since it sounds like you may have switched it. There are icons in the bottom left corner of the window. You can also change it in the view menu.

Signature Image

Okay I'll do that.

Signature Image

In the view menu, change it to page layout. Hopefully that will fix the problem, otherwise I don't understand what the problem is.

Well you know when you first get into Word and you can start writing on the page with a margin of like 2-2 1/2 inches down the page? Well I hit something while editing a story of mine and now it makes it so I start writing at the very top of the page...do you understand now?

merged: 02-17-2006 ~ 08:44am
YEAH! I FIGURED IT OUT! WOOOOOOOOO! *throws off cloths and dances around* It appears that I had inadvertently removed the "White Space Between Pages" option...wooo hooo! YEAH I FIGURED IT OUT! Thanks everyone for all of your help...I love you all. ;) Tch now I feel all stupid and old. *cries*

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.