Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 need help with the costumiation userpage - Minitokyo

need help with the costumiation userpage

page 1 of 1 10 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

yes i have a big problem i upload everything but now they say

The following errors occured:

bg1: File too large
bg2: File too large
bg4: File too large
bg5: File too large

i dont know what is wrong with the slice cuz i used the Skin Package from kash thread i am so sad cuz i dont can change the skin of my userpage please please help me T_T

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

hättes ja auch ma anrufen können dann hätt ich dir helfen können. So wird echt schwer, aber schau ma bei excentric nach der hat die tmeplates in der richtigen größe.
Naja aber schön zu wissen das du noch lebst.

How did you save your background images?
You may have saved in the wrong format

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

In saving this format, you must use the save for web option, what you must do is that you set the quality level (on the side, there is a scroll bar) and set to 70% max, if the image quality is too high, it cannot be loaded and will not show, and hence the error you received.

The skin package is right, just follow the slices to load. Make sure you set the quality level of the jpeg to 70%, usually that is good, if it is still too big, adjust it to become smaller.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by DevildudeIn saving this format, you must use the save for web option, what you must do is that you set the quality level (on the side, there is a scroll bar) and set to 70% max, if the image quality is too high, it cannot be loaded and will not show, and hence the error you received.

The skin package is right, just follow the slices to load. Make sure you set the quality level of the jpeg to 70%, usually that is good, if it is still too big, adjust it to become smaller.

thats right semanga- for some reason just saving and uploading the file sizes are too large, so you need to make them smaller [the filesize, not the slices]

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

like DD said, file size is too large, like in KB...not the size of the slice itself ^_^

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Hmmm...i know how you feel girl,i had siilar problem with uploading new slices for my userpage,but it never said that the files were too big,i truly wonder why it said that...

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Ichigo-Zoey-tang

Inuyasha

Quote by LenneHmmm...i know how you feel girl,i had siilar problem with uploading new slices for my userpage,but it never said that the files were too big,i truly wonder why it said that...

they also say that my av. is too big how do I get a avatar from this site? and why can't i put sig. they says its too big >=( >=(

hello my name is Zoey and I'm 18 years old

i don't understand how to make an avatar i don't even know how to make my own userpage thingie (sniff) i'm useless i need to learn more about this thing

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

wait wait, where can i find this "Skin package"?

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.