Public Service Announcement.

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Cancel

Just beacause you are not let in because of your sig doesnt mean we don't like you or that you will never get in. We are here to help! Keep trying and you will make it. The more constructive criticism you get the better you will become in the long run as long as your willing to stay at it.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Cancel

urg, yeah i know about the sidn >__<, but is that mean i have to change my sign now >___<, can i upload my sign her for ur judgement? >_<, i dont know

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Cancel

no post your sig in the guestbook please

Cancel

wait..u mean post the new sig in our gb or the group gb for critisms?

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

Update :

Sure, like the announcement said, you are all welcomed to try harder and harder.
I wanted to mention something.
please join www.sumpffuchs.com
join the forums, in the future, I will hold all our Signature of the week there and you can all send your entries there.
The reason is because due to limitation of MT not able to remove the announcements on the page, I cannot create threads here for every week, so it is not possible for me to organize the SOTW.
and also, due to the limitation of MT yet again, I am unable to force a certain standard such as moderating spam posts in the voting threads, which makes it very difficult for people to handle.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.