Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Temporary Upload Restriction - Minitokyo

Temporary Upload Restriction

page 1 of 1 3 total items

This is not a bug, only a false message. I tried submitting a gallery item, and I got this warning :

Upload Temporary Restricted

You cannot post more than 3 submissions in 24 hours.

But in fact five images per twenty four hours is the cap. At first I thought perhaps I was being punished, but I had done nothing to warrant punishment, and it had been twenty four hours since my first upload of the previous day, so I wasn't sure what was wrong. So I waited twenty four hours since my last upload of the previous day, and everything worked fine. I still get that message after my latest five uploads, so it wasn't a single time thing.

same here

i was uploading a series of images
8 in total.. i had uploaded 5 and it gave me this error

You cannot post more than 3 submissions in 24 hours.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I've informed sheqel of this faulty error message. He should be in the process of fixing it now. It's probably just a number somewhere that was left at 3 when it's supposed to be 5.

Please be patient. Thanks! :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.