Sakura With Short, Medium, or Long hair?

Tagged under Card Captor Sakura

Sakura's Hair: Which length do you prefer?

Short
59 votes
Medium
39 votes
Long
35 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Cancel

What do you prefer Sakura's length of hair be? Short, medium, or long?

Mind you, I don't mind her short hair, but I definitely would like her to have medium hair at least (semi-long), not as long as Tomoyo's, and maybe even that long when she's an adult. I think she would look even prettier and the artwork will simply be more complementing, as you can do a lot of things with seemingly longer hair (You know, the wind, hair swirling around you, etc.). And besides, I'm with this fetish that I want her to look more like her mother.

If your talking about Tsubasa, I really want her with longer hair. What do you think?

• Feb 03, 2006
Cancel

I haven´t seen her with long hair but I think she would look so pretty !

Cancel

I think Sakura's short hair makes her look more mature whitch is allays a plus. But she looks super cute with long hair.

• Feb 06, 2006
Cancel

Yea ... agree too. Short makes her look so excellent in every aspect. I think that short hair makes someone more beautiful, at least if she's not tomboy looking. =)

• Feb 06, 2006
Cancel

In CCS she has kinda short hair...and she is beautiful with it, really ^^

But I'd like to see how long hair fits her...I guess she would be beautiful with long hair too :)

• Feb 08, 2006

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Cancel

I guess I'm kind of biased to the short hair, because I know already that she looks very pretty in it, but I think it would be cool to see it in other lengths too :)

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

I wouldn't mind seeing Sakura with longer hair, but I think she looks very pretty with her short hair. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Cancel

I prefer long hair

• Feb 08, 2006

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Cancel

which Sakura?

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Cancel

Quote by DanTheGreatwhich Sakura?

my question exactly. Please be a little more specific kuz there are so many characters with that name.

• Feb 11, 2006
Cancel

It is CCS Sakura. And if you want the Tsubasa one also.

• Feb 12, 2006

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Cancel

I like Sakura with short hair. I think that it looks pretty nice with her personality...cute.

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

• Feb 12, 2006

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

Cancel

short hair make sakura looks more angelical and cute, i think that for ccs that cut is perfect
medium, i think that would be the same :s
and large hair, i ´ve seen kimi ga nozomu eien, and haruka, who is sakura´s clon (i think so!) had at first short hair (also the same cut that sakura has) and, at the end of the anime haruka had long hair and i think that she look better :s but she is older than sakura, so i think that for an older sakura, long hair woluld be perfect...maybe in tsubasa we could see a "long hair sakura"

• Feb 13, 2006
Cancel

Never seen her with long or medium hair. So Short. Cx

• Mar 09, 2006

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Cancel

Quote by TwilightMaid It is CCS Sakura. And if you want the Tsubasa one also.

If dat's da case, then I prefer her hair to be short. I dunno I can't see her with long or medium hair.

• Mar 09, 2006
Cancel

short hair is better^^

• Mar 10, 2006
Cancel

goodness me who cares about her hair? as long as she looks decent in the shows ....i think its all that matters

• Mar 14, 2006

kazurro

Looking for you...

Cancel

well long or short that doesn;t matter. but i want to see sakura ith long hair

I will be waiting for you...
So, if you come here, you will find me...
I promise

• Mar 15, 2006
Cancel

Short, cause I love short hair :P

• Mar 15, 2006

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Cancel

I don't really mind what kind of hair she has, but I think short hari suits her better. Short hair make her seems more energetic, and it fits her personality better.

• Mar 16, 2006
Cancel

Maybe having her hair longer would make her cute, but having her hair short makes her look more kawaii and I think that it really suits her energetic personality :D

• Mar 23, 2006
Cancel

Short hair gives the girl a unique look.Besides it is easier to comb :-D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

• Mar 26, 2006

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Cancel

As for me, i would like to choose short hair. It suit her better with her characteristic.

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

• Mar 26, 2006
Cancel

Long hair all the way, Anyone name Sakura always give me the idea, that this person has long hair.

• Mar 27, 2006

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.