Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sakura With Short, Medium, or Long hair? - Minitokyo

Sakura With Short, Medium, or Long hair?

Tagged under

Sakura's Hair: Which length do you prefer?

Short
59 votes
Medium
39 votes
Long
35 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

What do you prefer Sakura's length of hair be? Short, medium, or long?

Mind you, I don't mind her short hair, but I definitely would like her to have medium hair at least (semi-long), not as long as Tomoyo's, and maybe even that long when she's an adult. I think she would look even prettier and the artwork will simply be more complementing, as you can do a lot of things with seemingly longer hair (You know, the wind, hair swirling around you, etc.). And besides, I'm with this fetish that I want her to look more like her mother.

If your talking about Tsubasa, I really want her with longer hair. What do you think?

I haven´t seen her with long hair but I think she would look so pretty !

I think Sakura's short hair makes her look more mature whitch is allays a plus. But she looks super cute with long hair.

Yea ... agree too. Short makes her look so excellent in every aspect. I think that short hair makes someone more beautiful, at least if she's not tomboy looking. =)

In CCS she has kinda short hair...and she is beautiful with it, really ^^

But I'd like to see how long hair fits her...I guess she would be beautiful with long hair too :)

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I guess I'm kind of biased to the short hair, because I know already that she looks very pretty in it, but I think it would be cool to see it in other lengths too :)

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I wouldn't mind seeing Sakura with longer hair, but I think she looks very pretty with her short hair. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I prefer long hair

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

which Sakura?

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by DanTheGreatwhich Sakura?

my question exactly. Please be a little more specific kuz there are so many characters with that name.

It is CCS Sakura. And if you want the Tsubasa one also.

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

I like Sakura with short hair. I think that it looks pretty nice with her personality...cute.

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

short hair make sakura looks more angelical and cute, i think that for ccs that cut is perfect
medium, i think that would be the same :s
and large hair, i ´ve seen kimi ga nozomu eien, and haruka, who is sakura´s clon (i think so!) had at first short hair (also the same cut that sakura has) and, at the end of the anime haruka had long hair and i think that she look better :s but she is older than sakura, so i think that for an older sakura, long hair woluld be perfect...maybe in tsubasa we could see a "long hair sakura"

Never seen her with long or medium hair. So Short. Cx

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by TwilightMaid It is CCS Sakura. And if you want the Tsubasa one also.

If dat's da case, then I prefer her hair to be short. I dunno I can't see her with long or medium hair.

short hair is better^^

goodness me who cares about her hair? as long as she looks decent in the shows ....i think its all that matters

kazurro

Looking for you...

well long or short that doesn;t matter. but i want to see sakura ith long hair

I will be waiting for you...
So, if you come here, you will find me...
I promise

Short, cause I love short hair :P

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I don't really mind what kind of hair she has, but I think short hari suits her better. Short hair make her seems more energetic, and it fits her personality better.

Maybe having her hair longer would make her cute, but having her hair short makes her look more kawaii and I think that it really suits her energetic personality :D

Short hair gives the girl a unique look.Besides it is easier to comb :-D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

As for me, i would like to choose short hair. It suit her better with her characteristic.

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

Long hair all the way, Anyone name Sakura always give me the idea, that this person has long hair.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.