Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 7 total items

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Cancel

Hello Everyone ;) !

Well.. I'm Suejean your other administrator and I've put up a [Member's List] ^-^ Yay! I know our group is small and not so active, but if anyone can find other people to join that would be awesome! When we have enough group members then we can start a contest if anyone's up to it :D ! So before the time comes..I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the contest?...
A mythical creature drawing contest, or a banner contest... any suggestion would be great!

~SJ<3

• Feb 03, 2006
Cancel

I drawing contest would be great! :D But how do we know if anybody wants to draw .....*looks puzzled*

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Cancel

well...that's for the group to decide ^-^ ...like I said..any suggestions *nods*
hopefully members will think of some kind of idea ^__^...i hope ^^; .... oh yes! and once we've got an idea, Sangel99 and I will disscuss what will happen ^-^

• Feb 04, 2006

dragonsdesire

::When the stars fell::

Cancel

Well, I guess since we don't really have a good grasp on what everyone likes to do in a contest, maybe you could just hold an 'anything goes' contest - like pick a theme, and let people interpret that with art (drawing), or making banners/icons (avatars), or writing stories, etc. x.x; Hope that helps a bit.

+Insanity is just two steps from being sane: we're in the realm of sanity at any rate. Get it? Insane? In sane? Insanity? In sanity?+

...Sure.

Signature Image

+icon maker +layout maker/coder +lj-freak +photoshop user +reader +gamer

• Feb 08, 2006

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Cancel

Heeyyy...good idea!...yes that helps so much! arigatou!...ok..that's sounds good, but it will be based on "mystical creatures" of course ^_^ How does that sound Sangel99?

• Feb 10, 2006
Cancel

Sounds great! ^-^ I wonder if everyone would participate....^_^;;

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Cancel

yeah..good point there....maybe we can get a vote?....gather everyone for a vote?....*shrugs*....

• Feb 14, 2006

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.