Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Demon Diary is funny - Minitokyo

Demon Diary is funny

Tagged under Demon Diary

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Demon Diary is a manga that I've only got one volumn of right now, but I read the first volumn or rather the first chapter type story and nearly laughed myself silly from it. The one who is training to be a demon lord is named Raenef, and his teacher is named Eclipse. Heh, Raenef is a real ditz, I think I put a quote from the manga in the Favorite quotes thing on here, but anyways. I think if you want a good laugh or something else out of it, girls you definitely want to read. Sorry guys, its more along the lines of starting to looking like a Shounen-Ai. Sorry, but the females might just well enjoy it.

Hehehe, here's one of the quotes from the manga that I am seriously enjoying.

"I don't want to terrorize anybody, mister." Raenef to Eclipse(From Demon Diary)
"YOU WILL REIGN IN TERROR WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! To do so would make a laughing stock of both of us." Eclipse to Raenef(Demon Diary)
"Well exCUSE me, mist--. I mean--ulp--sorry...fella." Raenef to Eclipse(From Demon Fairy)
"..." Eclipse(From Demon Fairy)

what u think bout it...?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.