Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 News on the new dq and changes - Minitokyo

News on the new dq and changes

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Quote by EternalParadox
the free download quota has been reduced to 5 per 24 hours. Much much more reasonable in my opinion, and by consensus of the other mods.

Also, the credits is theh only thing hidden. But the "low" limit is shown. 128 to be exact.

Hope that answers some people's questions on the negatives

Also check out sheq's official changelog thread (sorry didn't see it before i posted)
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/41272/minitokyo-changelog/

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

i don't think there's any use of making a new thread, since ppl will go to the old thread and see the change... plus ppl should always check red dotted threads once in a while to look out for updates ^_^

Yea...sorry about that...going to ask for it to be closed
didn't see the top thread before I clicked

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed as per request.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Yes, let's consolidate all posts about this change to your old thread and the changelog.

I fear we're going to get flooded with "ahhh! my quota just dropped?!?!?!?" threads. *sigh*

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.